Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn at Leslie - 2/4/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know the score from last night's game?
Buckhorn 56, Leslie Co. 42
Buckhorn.
Blank was ejected with 1:03 to go in the game for Buckhorn. Day was fouled hard by Napier from Leslie, all heck broke lose with fans and players, it was a crazy scene. Could of been a lot worse I guess if security wasn't close by. I would just like to ask Coach Noble, why put your starters back in the game with 3 minutes to go after they have sat the whole 4th quarter already???? Up 20 points even! Just don't understand that one coach.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Blank was ejected with 1:03 to go in the game for Buckhorn. Day was fouled hard by Napier from Leslie, all heck broke lose with fans and players, it was a crazy scene. Could of been a lot worse I guess if security wasn't close by. I would just like to ask Coach Noble, why put your starters back in the game with 3 minutes to go after they have sat the whole 4th quarter already???? Up 20 points even! Just don't understand that one coach.

sounds typical
I remember a couple bad altercations at Leslie Co. One with hazard in 1990 or 1991 that was real bad and Tim couch and PCC in district of 1996, when state troopers came on the floor to get between coaches. Oh the memories!! BTW, congrats to buckhorn on the W.
Leslie BBad sports bad coaching