Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin 64 East Ridge 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Way to go Magoffin County! Keep up the good work! :party:
Congrats Magoffin
nice job girls, keep it goin!!
Congrats to MC, you girls played good tonight even though you didn't get a call.
I really wished that East Ridge would be able to pull this one out. Magoffin is a GREAT team and I knew that it would be an extremely hard game to East Ridge but congratulations to them for making it that far. Congrats to Magoffin and good luck.
WOW!  Good job Magoffin County!!  This was probably the best girls ball team I have seen in a LONG time!!
I'm still proud of the Lady Warriors!!  They played the whole game like they was within a couple of points...showed a lot of heart!!!

MCHS Cheerleaders looked really cute tonight!!  Good luck at state!

ERHS Cheerleaders, you guys did great tongiht too.
We LOVE You & we'll miss you SENIORS *Jami, Leah, Lakan and Telisha*
:party: WHOOT.. Congrats girls keep your focus for monday night!

Keep up the good job LADY HORNETS.  I"M so proud of all of you young ladys. Everyone of you make Magoffin County so proud. Know lets take it to the next game and get the job done. :party:
Sorry typo on last post.  NOW lets take it to the next game and get the job done.  GO LADY HORNETS :clap:
Good job Lady Hornets, East Ridge is no pushover.
Great atmosphere for basketball. Congrats to the Lady Hornets. Magoffin has alot of support from the community. As I looked around an saw all the Hornet faithful in the crowd I knew the Lady Hornets had the game won. East Ridge was no push over. They allowed MC to get out to a 10-0 lead and never recovered.
The Guru
All Knowing!

All Knowing!

Re: Belfry 82 Allen Central 61
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:50:59 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very nice win Hornets!!!, I didn't get to see much of the game as I had to take photos of the Cheerleaders!! (RUFF JOB, I KNOW)!!
Let's see if I can put a couple up though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zzzzz1.jpg (38.26 KB, 205x350 - viewed 40 times.)

zzzzz2.jpg (43.24 KB, 225x350 - viewed 40 times.)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG (40.06 KB, 350x234 - viewed 40 times.)

« Last Edit: Today at 09:43:00 AM by Pirate Pal »  Report to moderator    24.177.31.245 

Way to go girls you all played tuff and if we play they way we did in the first quarter no one can beat us.
Congrats to East Ridge for making it to regionals. They played tuff and there is nothing you can say bad about them.

Go Magoffin!!!!!
[quote author=MCHSfresh06 link=topic=20590.msg207412#msg207412 date=1141934506]
Way to go girls you all played tuff and if we play they way we did in the first quarter no one can beat us.
Congrats to East Ridge for making it to regionals. They played tuff and there is nothing you can say bad about them.

Go Magoffin!!!!!
[/quote]

good post and welcome to the site!
THANK YOU!   
Thank You MCHSfresh0 Thats was a very nice thing to say about the Warriors! Too bad they didnt pull this one off! Just remeber girls: I Love You! :thumpsup:
Congrats to Magoffin! They are one helluva team. ER played a good game. Congrats to them as well for making regionals.
Congrats Girls!! Now go take care of Belfry!
ER girls worked hard and did the best they could great effort girls. MCHS girls are just a tough bunch.

Hopefully we can make it to the state

Go hornet girls
:thumpsup: congrats MC
                                        sorry lady warriors you tried your best  :thx: for a great season looking forward to next year :party:
Congrats girls.. We love you guys & we know you can pull through on Monday. & You better believe we'll be right there dancing for ya @ half time! hahaha

GO LADY HORNETS!
No surprise here.  Magoffin had a tuff draw for the tournament. 
GREAT JOB LADY HORNETS! I knew we could pull it off and i can't wait till monday when we walk on the court and shut down belfry! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON, MC!!!  :party:
[quote author=Kitty link=topic=20590.msg208372#msg208372 date=1142048036]
No surprise here.  Magoffin had a tuff draw for the tournament. 
[/quote]

kitty...hmmmmm.....would that be a "wild" kitty?
Congrats Maggofin you all played a great game. Good job to East Ridge as well you showed alot of heart.
Good Job to both teams! congrats to both for making it to regionals! Well G/L Magoffin playing Pike Central!