Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wildcats would beat LADYKATS by 100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
or so says Doron Lamb. ANd of course he's right. The women's game has come a long way, but you got to be real at the same time. The best women's
collegiate teams couldn't be top rated boys h.s. teams.
Why does this even matter? Women play other Women in Basketball, Men play other Men in Basketball. Whoever asked him this is just plain dumb
And why is this even a thread. Why do some men have to find something to belittle a womens team everytime they achieve some type of success. Is it a lack of intellect? Was they raised in a home where the women were abused and looked down upon? Were they raised in one of those churches where women are to be seen and not heard? Are these just men who are threatened by the success of women due to their own insecurites or shortcomings(probably in their pants). This was a dumb question asked by a reporter but we also have posters on this site who do not want to give women's teams any credit.
^ Some people just can't help themselves. Some posters never have an intelligent comment period! I'd be willing to bet that the worst player on the UK LADYKATS could have whipped the poster's tail with her eye's closed on the court on his best day!

[Image: StupidIsAsStupidDoes.jpg]
In other news i just took a shit....
The thread was not what I expected it to be when I first opened it. The complete lack of intelligence to even create such a thread shows itself clearly.
Why is this a thread again? This is stupid. Thy closed.
^ Agreed buddy