Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #2 Syracuse 95 - St. Johns 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fabulous Melo scored a career-high 14 points in his return after a three-game absence and Jim Boeheim tied Dean Smith for third place on the victory list with win No. 879 as No. 2 Syracuse dominated St. John's 95-70 on Saturday.
Poy poy poy poy poy poy!!!!
Stardust Wrote:Fabulous Melo scored a career-high 14 points in his return after a three-game absence and Jim Boeheim tied Dean Smith for third place on the victory list with win No. 879 as No. 2 Syracuse dominated St. John's 95-70 on Saturday.

:hilarious:
14 pts

lol
i was wondering if I was the only one that laughed when it said career high 14 points. But now I see, I'm not the only one. lol
Hahahah..^^I was wondering the same thing man, lol. Oh yeah, Fab Melo is definitely a top 3 big man...hahahaha.
He's a sophmore who had a HUGE season turnaround..He is not asked to score 30 a game, What do you jackasses not understand about that...BTW RUPP YOU GOT PASSED BY JIM B. BET YOU SEEN THAT IN WILDCAT HEAVEN HUH?:rockon:
racist.

MCW dunk of the year nominee in this game.

If you people would just really argue ball with me, I would love too...You are just I don't know what you call it...Don't know anything other than what you see someone else read or something..I don't know why i waste my time even coming here...This is my last post. Later scums.
BIASED IDIOTS....Thats what I was looking for..Now Cya BBBBN, GO BIG BLEW!!!!!!! #1!!! Weak.
Overrated Wrote:He's a sophmore who had a HUGE season turnaround..He is not asked to score 30 a game, What do you jackasses not understand about that...BTW RUPP YOU GOT PASTED BY JIM B. BET YOU SEEN THAT IN WILDCAT HEAVEN HUH?:rockon:
racist.

If you people would just really argue ball with me, I would love too...You are just I don't know what you call it...Don't know anything other than what you see someone else read or something..I don't know why i waste my time even coming here...This is my last post. Later scums.
did you mean passed? proofread any?
lol Overrated...we tried to talk basketball with you at first, until you started trolling every single UK thread like Sparty did. Stop crying man, it's the internet.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Poy poy poy poy poy poy!!!!

Everyone realizes the Obamunists have devastated the economy, indeed the nation. But why do you keep posting political items on a sports forum?
Well dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out overrated
Overrated Wrote:BIASED IDIOTS....Thats what I was looking for..Now Cya BBBBN, GO BIG BLEW!!!!!!! #1!!! Weak.
That was a quick return. I didn't even have time to miss you, had I been so inclined. :biglmao:
DSRfan Wrote:Everyone realizes the Obamunists have devastated the economy, indeed the nation. But why do you keep posting political items on a sports forum?

Its called a signature.
It goes with him wherever he goes just like my Davis unibrow.
Overrated Wrote:He's a sophmore who had a HUGE season turnaround..He is not asked to score 30 a game, What do you jackasses not understand about that...BTW RUPP YOU GOT PASSED BY JIM B. BET YOU SEEN THAT IN WILDCAT HEAVEN HUH?:rockon:
racist.

Is going from F's to D's in college relly a HUGE turnaround?
I think not Fagolous Melo
Fab Melo is by no means one of the best big men in the nation but however Syracuse seems to play with alot more confidence when he is in the middle.