Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: mountain classic cheerleading competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i recently heard of a comp. at pikeville high school held this saturday for squads around the area mostly younger squads (middle school and below) and that the 15th regional champs were performing at it has anyone else heard about this?
The Mountain Classic is a major event for younger squads!!! There will probably be 20-25 cheer and dance squads!!! It has great atmosphere as well!!! If you can, you should stop by!!! I know I will be there!
yeah i think its great i think ill be there too
Some Belfry area squads have been going for years. Pikeville performs, because from my understanding its one of  their fundraisers, so they cant compete.  We enjoying seeing all of the different material and squads! The girls enjoy it  :party:
Pikeville squads and Magoffin County had great performances-  good job girls!
How many squads participated this year?
it was the biggest crowd of mtn classic yet
pikeville hosts the entire comp. and its their fundraiser so yes there twinkle (k-3), aau, jrhigh/freshman, and varsity squad all performed saturday
also magoffin co. performed they did awesome good luck at state
phelps dance team was there to
just a great day of cheer and dance in the mountains!
Yes I agree, The Mountain Classic is a great competition.  I have been every year and it is wonderful to see all the young cheerleaders. This years was great, all the Pikeville squads did exhibitions and were great as well as Magoffin County- Best of Luck at State and of course Phelps dance Team, I love them.  All the younger squads did a great job.  Yes a wonderful day of cheerleading!!!!!!!!