Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jim Calhoun takes Indefinite LOA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He has a spinal condition that is going to keep him away from the team.

Just came across the ticker on ESPN
Hope he makes a speedy recovery.
As much as I root for Calhoun to lose every game on the basketball court, I certainly hope he has a full recovery
^This.
Seems like everytime UConn goes on a pretty long losing streak, or a streak of sucking, something always happens to Calhoun's health. Anyone else notice this?

Hope he gets better and is back by the NCAA tourny, so hopefully we can dominate him and his team. Big Grin
^ Maybe the reason they go on the downturn is because he's not fit to do his job. The dude has been bedridden, which tells me he must be miserable when he is trying to work. I can't help but think that the players, who are looking up to the coach as someone bigger than life is looking weak and helpless, has to have a negative affect on them.
Streak of suck?
They sure sucked in the Final 4 last year lol
sry
had to say that lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Streak of suck?
They sure sucked in the Final 4 last year lol

lol, so because they made it to the Final Four, that means they couldn't have went on a losing streak earlier in the season??

I was referring to their losing streak they went on in the regular season, and the leave of absence Calhoun took then...the same thing the year before. Just seems a bit odd to me. But I don't doubt he's seriously jacked up...I think we're going to hear of his retirement pretty soon though if he's as bad off as it sounds like he is.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, so because they made it to the Final Four, that means they couldn't have went on a losing streak earlier in the season??

I was referring to their losing streak they went on in the regular season, and the leave of absence Calhoun took then...the same thing the year before. Just seems a bit odd to me. But I don't doubt he's seriously jacked up...I think we're going to hear of his retirement pretty soon though if he's as bad off as it sounds like he is.

I'm just saying he's coming off of a championship season.
IMO a Jim Calhoun coached team is always a threat in March.
^ You are a moron in most cases, BUT, you are dead-on accurate on this post....

:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:^ You are a moron in most cases, BUT, you are dead-on accurate on this post....

:biggrin:

My wisdom has no limits
^ It does not even have a "Start"
^
lol...