Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15'th Region Champs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WIth B.L and J.C. playing Friday and Belfry vs. P-Burg / and Paintsville vs S.V. I think the region is wide open.  WHO WILL WIN IT ALL.  My vote and hope the Bobcats. 

Valley will lose for sure...poor coaching

Belfry and P-burg winner will go to the final and face the underdog Bobcats who will suprise all.

:party:
Guess you were wrong about Valley.
Looks like Belfry and Valley caught some teams sleeping.....
The winner of the Belfry/Valley game will win the region crown!
i think tht the bobcats are going to win the whole thing
I would go with either JCHS or Belfry.
[quote author=FUPA link=topic=20567.msg206661#msg206661 date=1141870671]
I would go with either JCHS or Belfry.
[/quote]
i agree
GOTTA GO WITH THE BOBCATS.............TURNIN IT ON AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!!!!!
I'm going to go with Shelby Valley.
Belfry or Shelby Valley
i hope Belfry wins the 15th!
I could see anyone of those teams winning the region.

Of course I would hope that Belfry can win the Regional, but Valley won it last year. I think that Belfry remembers sitting on the bench watching Valley celebrate the Title in their own gym and what it felt like. I really think we have a legit shot as the other 3 teams do at the title.

VINI VIDI VICCI !!!
[quote author=blackcat link=topic=20567.msg206714#msg206714 date=1141872026]
I'm going to go with Shelby Valley.
[/quote]

I agree!
After that crazy first round you can throw out any favorites this thing is wide open...But if i had to choose I would go with Belfry
BL has turned it on at the right time of the season and have finally been playing great so im going with them
Whoever wins the Belfry/Valley game will win the region!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnson Central
Gotta go with the Bobcats. By far the most impressive in the first round. Hope they can keep it up.
I would have to go with the BOBCATS. For a while now they have been the hottest team in the region. They know how to step it up at the right times, and thats whats gonna leave them on that ladder cuttng down the nets for the first time at the Expo Center. :party:  :flame:
i think jc is sweet 16 bound
I would like to see JC go to get a 57th team at state. Paintsville was my pick them and Pike Central but everyone else knew it was wide open. So who know now.. I would like to watch Belfry and JC in the final game because both teams would play a heck of a game would be an awesome game to watch..
Betsy Layne id say I look for Brandon Kidd to have a big game