Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 47 Magoffin County 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Braxton Blair, 5'11 freshman, hit a runner in the lane as the buzzer sounded. Outstanding effort by both teams, and this time Central returned the favor!
Sounds like a thriller. Congrats JC!
JC returns the favor of the buzzer beater. This game, about 85% wraps up the district seeding.
Congrats JC

Anyone have stats?
Pretty sloppy game from both teams for the most part. A lot of turnovers and fouls. Central had a 13 point lead at one time. Shane Hall had 3 or 4 nice dunks. Kid is a great athlete. He went down in the 4th quarter and came back in later. He still looked as if his leg was bothering him, hope he isn't hurt bad. Now for the Hornet's, keep your heads up! Learn from this game and finish the season strong. Cory Pitts pretty well done what he wanted all night with Collins from Central. I don't know why they didn't have Shane Hall on him. Would have been fun to watch those two battle all night.
Good game tonight by the eagles and a excellent game by Braxton Blair.
McCameraMan Wrote:Pretty sloppy game from both teams for the most part. A lot of turnovers and fouls. Central had a 13 point lead at one time. Shane Hall had 3 or 4 nice dunks. Kid is a great athlete. He went down in the 4th quarter and came back in later. He still looked as if his leg was bothering him, hope he isn't hurt bad. Now for the Hornet's, keep your heads up! Learn from this game and finish the season strong. Cory Pitts pretty well done what he wanted all night with Collins from Central. I don't know why they didn't have Shane Hall on him. Would have been fun to watch those two battle all night.

Hall can't guard him, he is to weak! Hall be in foul trouble!
Congrats to JC! Sounds like it was a good one.
cricketbed Wrote:Hall can't guard him, he is to weak! Hall be in foul trouble!

You obviously didn't watch the 4th quarter when they put Hall on him and he denied him the ball 3 times. When Pitts or any good player catches the ball low they are going to score. Hall weak? Straight up no step dunk with people on him. Keeping Hall out of foul trouble is a good plan. In the mountains most big guys stay in foul trouble.
Howe many last second shot situations has Magoffin been apart of this year? I can think of 4, just with the district. Sheldon Clark missed a shot at the buzzer to win.
I heard that the officiating was very inconsistant. Who officiated?
fairweatherfan Wrote:You obviously didn't watch the 4th quarter when they put Hall on him and he denied him the ball 3 times. When Pitts or any good player catches the ball low they are going to score. Hall weak? Straight up no step dunk with people on him. Keeping Hall out of foul trouble is a good plan. In the mountains most big guys stay in foul trouble.

Watched it, The kid can play but needs to get stronger!