Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KCC Should win the region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After watching these games the last few weeks I think its pretty obvious that KCC is the best team in the region and should win it with the regional tourney on their home court. Hope BB can get the job done with this great group of kids. Surely between BB KD and Ray J they can manage to get this group to Rupp. Whats everyone elses thoughts?
Well just wait until the BGR Perry Central gang gets ahold of u!

Lol
Norm Stewert Wrote:After watching these games the last few weeks I think its pretty obvious that KCC is the best team in the region and should win it with the regional tourney on their home court. Hope BB can get the job done with this great group of kids. Surely between BB KD and Ray J they can manage to get this group to Rupp. Whats everyone elses thoughts?

What do you think about it----TaintANewPat??😝
Hey, give me your opinion.
tommy2 Wrote:What do you think about it----TaintANewPat??😝
Hey, give me your opinion.

Since you know so much about KCCHS!!! :hilarious:
ekff Wrote:Well just wait until the BGR Perry Central gang gets ahold of u!

Lol

That's ALL this website is anymore. Note the 938742389 threads open right now.
I think thats a BIG statement to make at this point. I think it might b a good thread to start after they play the season game. Im waiting to see what kcc/pcc look like playing each other. I dont think its gonna b a cakewalk for kcc at all.
Here we go again.
Why start another thread when there's 15,000 of them about the same thing? Who's gonna win Region PCC or KCC?

This thread is no different than those!
That's a lot pressure to put on a team and coaching staff that has 4 freshman in their top 6!
They should be playing Saturday morning at Rupp vs. the 11th Region
Strikeout King Wrote:Why start another thread when there's 15,000 of them about the same thing? Who's gonna win Region PCC or KCC?

This thread is no different than those!

SOK:
You have no right to tell anyone they post too many threads lol
Knott has a tendency of not wininng the region at Home, That puts a lot of pressure on the 4 freshmen and the coaching staff of Knott,Cent. Only time will tell but I will say this Knott has more to worry about than Perry,Cent. and so does Perry,Cent.
ballboy Wrote:Knott has a tendency of not wininng the region at Home, That puts a lot of pressure on the 4 freshmen and the coaching staff of Knott,Cent. Only time will tell but I will say this Knott has more to worry about than Perry,Cent. and so does Perry,Cent.
Sounds like another team making excuses for losing before the game has even been played. There is an awful lot of excuses coming from both sides, which is a little disturbing! If your good, say your good and back it up when you play, if you lose, prepare and get ready to play again in the regional tourney where it means something.:redboxer:
It will be hard to get past Perry because Perry is imo the most talented team, but KCC I think plays better team basketball so that might give them the edge in tournament time. KCC will have a good chance.
PCC by 10
zaga_fan Wrote:SOK:
You have no right to tell anyone they post too many threads lol

I don't care how many they start I was just asking why start another thread when there's another threads on the same exact thing
Knott should win they have the overall most talent IMO and people can say what they want to say about KCC coaching BB might not be the best coach in the region but has BY FAR the best staff with Davis and Justice. I like KCC chance to win region. The game next week who cares who wins only thing that matters is who goes to Rupp.
Strikeout King Wrote:I don't care how many they start I was just asking why start another thread when there's another threads on the same exact thing

Their titles indicate they are about different things.

Will Perry get hosed at Knott
Matt Day vs The untouchables(Perry Central)
Is this the best Perry team ever

looks to me like they're different
SOK is butthurt

Someone other than him or Stardust is spamming threads
zaga_fan Wrote:SOK is butthurt

Ahh boys
zaga_fan Wrote:Their titles indicate they are about different things.

Will Perry get hosed at Knott
Matt Day vs The untouchables(Perry Central)
Is this the best Perry team ever

looks to me like they're different

They all boil down to Knott Central and Perry Central. KCC fans say they are gonna win region and here comes PCC Fans saying there winning region and it all boils down to the same thing in the other threads
zaga_fan Wrote:SOK is butthurt

No not it at all. Just curious whey there so many KCC/PCC threads and they all are gonna say the same thing.
Think Perry has to many veterans to let Knott beat them in the Region. Knott is to young and that will hurt them in the end. I do hope Zack Davis has a monster game, he is one heck of a kid. Most kids wouldnt even be playing if they would of had the knee problems he has had.