Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central's super freshmen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone seen just how good this bunch of freshmen are!! With M. Barger,N Cole, D Hensley,J Adams, T tuttle, D yeager. this group has a chance to do something special in the next 4 years at knox central it is going to be fun watching the group of young men play.Confusedinglepar TongueirateSho :Thumbs:
great group of freshmen. agreed

but if barger don't change his attitude it could come back to bite him in the butt.
seen him play a couple of times and his talent is over shadowed by his attitude.
I'm looking forward to seeing them play at the freshman regional tournament. I've seen most of the teams so far and Harlan County has been the best in the region. I haven't seen Knox Central or Williamsburg though. KC's JV team was average.
Maybe they should replace the JV. It will be interesting to see how they progress. Most schools with such talent are already starters on the varsity. I don't think it is fair to label them just yet, let them progress without pressure or expectations. I'm sure they are great players for freshmen. Don't forget they have a good group of eighth graders on their heels also.
I think they all played JV except for Barger. They also had three or four sophomores.
They are pretty good but not as good as Harlan Co.
The future is looking very bright for Knox Central panthers... I do agree people put to many expectations on young players and sometimes it has a negative effect, but it will be interesting to watch these young men progress with the 2 classes behind them...
Do they have any size in the next group? The freshmen are all guards.