Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Clay 64 Madison Central 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last unbeaten goes down tonight in Lexington.
Wow, a big win for HC!!!! I knew thos team was good but dang, that is a bad lose for MC. This lets everyone know that the regions are still wide open!!!
^ i don't think Madison Central had the region locked up, especially with how good Scott County has been this year, but the score does surprise me.
I didn't think Henry Clay would be the team to hand Central their first loss of the year.
^^
Neither did I!! But Madison Central got down by 7 at the very first of the game, and just could not recover any ground.

Congratulations Henry Clay.
The style Madison Central plays if they are having a bad shooting day then teams will be able to beat them.

I wasn't there but I'm about 95% sure they had a bad shooting day because Bosley just had 1 point and I promise he at-least shot 10 shots.

22-1 ain't bad tho, Central is still a team to beat in the state.
ballstar Wrote:Wow, a big win for HC!!!! I knew thos team was good but dang, that is a bad lose for MC. This lets everyone know that the regions are still wide open!!!

Was it ever not wide open?
For a legitimate contender in which Madison Central is, it appears they have played a pretty soft schedule. Will this come back to haunt them in March.