Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Matt Day VS. The Untouchables (PCC) in district.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this one? I hope the Horn beats Perry by 50! But the only way that happens is if someone holds PCC's players and coach hostage. Good luck Horn on beating the Oak Hill of Eastern Kentucky. Is it true that PCC has shirts being made as we speak that say "CHEAT TO WIN" on the back of them???
The_Rock Wrote:Who wins this one? I hope the Horn beats Perry by 50! But the only way that happens is if someone holds PCC's players and coach hostage. Good luck Horn on beating the Oak Hill of Eastern Kentucky. Is it true that PCC has shirts being made as we speak that say "CHEAT TO WIN" on the back of them???

Wow, lol
Worst troll I've ever seen

0/10
^easily. This is a true JACK!!!!
Worst thread ever on BGR. I've seen a lot, and this takes the cake.

Congrats!
This guy is an idiot.
The_rock needs to lay off of the sauce.

These threads are completely ridiculous.
^ I know.. I'm sick of all these Perry Central threads...
The 31 post says it all he is a troll here to start trouble but unfortunately for him he is not very good at it. This one should be closed down until its time for Districts.
Yep I am a troll. I suppose you guys write serious threads only. Like Zaga saying "AH BOYS" every other thread which is stupid. Putting pictures of Jason Kelly on here is simply retarded. He sucked. Ballstar acts like he is Jaseans and Braxtons waterboy or manager. Joke. EKFF is a Al Holland wannabee. Yes the post was a joke just like most of you.
Rock, please delete your account ASAP. Very dumb post like all the others you posted.
The_Rock Wrote:Yep I am a troll. I suppose you guys write serious threads only. Like Zaga saying "AH BOYS" every other thread which is stupid. Putting pictures of Jason Kelly on here is simply retarded. He sucked. Ballstar acts like he is Jaseans and Braxtons waterboy or manager. Joke. EKFF is a Al Holland wannabee. Yes the post was a joke just like most of you.

WOW!!!! I like you Rock!!!!

I like your style!!!!
The_Rock Wrote:Yep I am a troll. I suppose you guys write serious threads only. Like Zaga saying "AH BOYS" every other thread which is stupid. Putting pictures of Jason Kelly on here is simply retarded. He sucked. Ballstar acts like he is Jaseans and Braxtons waterboy or manager. Joke. EKFF is a Al Holland wannabee. Yes the post was a joke just like most of you.

Thanks for that post... I have had 15 of my friends text me over that... They all loved it and I'm not going to hear the end of it.

ah boys....

[Image: 316325_691831972661_164003020_34564928_2110680142_n.jpg]
ekff Wrote:Thanks for that post... I have had 15 of my friends text me over that... They all loved it and I'm not going to hear the end of it.

Do you want to be Big Al or Lil' Al?
DO YA' SMELLL-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L......

WHAT "The_Rock".....

IS COOKIN'

[Image: MethIngredients.jpg]
^ lol
How many accounts to one person have to have to succede as a troll?
Confusederiously:
C'mon TR

Hater much?
I like matt day I would hate to see his HS career end on this tough draw but if Buckhorn brings their A game they could pull off this upset. I cant see anyone on pcc team being able to guard him.