Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harrison Co job open?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hearing rumblings out of Harrison Co that a coaching change is in the offing. Any truth to those rumors? If so, who are they looking at?
I'd say they are looking at a district of Highlands, Cov Cath and Holmes; also at a region with Johnson Central and Ashland thinking, "How in the he!l can we get away from that?"
Any news
Per the KHSAA website...this job has been posted. Too bad for Coach Carroll. Nice guy. What's the word out of Cynthiana? Candidates?
Would this be a good job for an up and coming coach? Despite their district, does the administration give the football program a lot of support?
I don't know how realistic it is to believe hc can ever contend with hhs or cc but changing coaches after 1 years isn't how programs r built. Mark is good man and I believe he would do well at teaching boys to be men. This would have eventually lead to a more competitve team to bad adminstrators bow to the pressure of boosters. you can't keep a good man down someone will end up with a good coach and teacher.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:I'd say they are looking at a district of Highlands, Cov Cath and Holmes; also at a region with Johnson Central and Ashland thinking, "How in the he!l can we get away from that?"
Johnson Central is in the 15th region, not in Harrison County's region. Likewise, for what it is worth, Ashland is in the 16th region. Harrison County is in the 10th. Highlands, Cov Cath, and Holmes are all in the 9th. So I seriously doubt they are too worried about those schools listed in your post. Maybe you meant Brossart?

Ooops..I meant to be on the baseball thread. Can someone delete this?
Baseball is and always will be #1 and with thier football district this looks like a job for someone on the way up or on the way down........