Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 83 Wolfe County 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the 14th Region Tournament
GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!  YOU GUYS MAKE ME PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!  :party:
Congrats to Hazard....
Way to go Bulldogs!....More info please!...Remember, Aunt Kay is way out in Kansas!

:party:  :clap: :clap: :clap:  :party:
omg wot an awesome game.well played boyz,u all made me proud.i think everybody onn the starting line up played well,the first half was a total blowout,wolfe county didnt show any signs of efoort during the first half,and hazard took advantage of the laziness the wolfe players were showing.altho wolfe county showed a sign of life in the 2nd half but they were shut down by the dawgs.this was a gr8 improvement from the last game by hazard,again great D by chucky and durrell.williams had a gd game too and hicks was on fire during the 1st half.well i hope the form continues in the next game on friday.GO DAWGS

p.s.- i also heard tht a certain wolfe county player said tht he doesnt care if he lost the game,he said tht he's the player of the year and all bunch of crap.well tht just shows how much this game mattered to tht certain player.poor respect for the team,BOO U
Aunt Kay your nephew has really stepped up since the second time hazard and wolfe county met, i think now he has his confidence at a level which allows him to put up 10-15 points a night and snag any where from 5-10 rebounds a night....i dont know if he told you, but region championship game, he blocked leslie county's best player and made WYMT's Play of the Week, see if you cant get the number for the news statioin and get a copy of that sports overtime, it was a tremendous game changing block, charles and hicks traded three three's in the first half alone....good play dawgs
[quote author=Larry Bird link=topic=20533.msg205828#msg205828 date=1141698264]
Aunt Kay your nephew has really stepped up since the second time hazard and wolfe county met, i think now he has his confidence at a level which allows him to put up 10-15 points a night and snag any where from 5-10 rebounds a night....i dont know if he told you, but region championship game, he blocked leslie county's best player and made WYMT's Play of the Week, see if you cant get the number for the news statioin and get a copy of that sports overtime, it was a tremendous game changing block, charles and hicks traded three three's in the first half alone....good play dawgs
[/quote]

Thank you Larry Bird for the update on the game and on my nephew's game...I will ask BlueNGold if he can get that info for me from the station.  :thx:  :party:
Congrats DAWGS!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!  :clap: FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO RUPP!
Way to Play basketball...........Stay focused........love you all!! :1:
Congrats Dawgs proud of everyone of you...stay focused  :party:
:bow: :party:  I just wanted to say congrads to the HAZARD BULLDOGS on a job well done. Wolfe County didnt know what hit them.I also wanted to say what a fine job by KEVIN SPURLOCK :bow:,what an amazing job of coaching. I recommend u for coach of the year!!!!!! :clap:
WAY TO GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!  YOU ALL PLAYED AWESOME TONIGHT!!!!!  YOU MAKE US PROUD!!!!
GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST JBS!!!!

[size=30pt]GOOOOOOO[/size]
[size=30pt]BULLDOGS!!!!![/size]
Congrats to Hazard on the game last night, the first half was definenlty a shut out and we kept the good lead the entire game... I must say there was also a wild pep section last night that kept the crowd going the whole game... Can't wait until Friday, when we end Stepp's season...
WOw Condrats to Hazrad on the blow out. Fine game. Good luck in your next game. Should be a good one.
A different team from the previous game against wolfe in the all a, Chucky Osteen played rlly well and Justin Hicks did too, good win for Hazard