Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South laurel @ barbourville 1/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
South won the first meeting earlier in the year by 2 in over time giving the tigers their first lost. Whats everyone's thoughts on the game tonight?
I see the Tigers avenging their loss to SL earlier in the season tonight.

Barbourville 72
South Laurel 64
weakest s.l team since the new school.i think even williamsburg has beat them.should be a w for bville.
big blu 2 u Wrote:weakest s.l team since the new school.i think even williamsburg has beat them.should be a w for bville.

South has played some good ball this year especially with all the players that have been hurt they beat Knox central a few weeks ago. And they have a new coach they will be alright.
Barbourville by 6
gls1978 Wrote:South has played some good ball this year especially with all the players that have been hurt they beat Knox central a few weeks ago. And they have a new coach they will be alright.
true,i forgot about the injured players.when was the last south team with less than 10-12 wins?
They went 12-17 last year with 3 senior starters for Wright. The schedule was weak as water last year also. Much Much tougher schedule this season, 10 home games 20 away with 7 top 15 teams and 6 of those on the road. Young team this year and then battled a ton of injuries. One thing they continue to do is play hard until the final horn. The game with Barbourville was very much in doubt until the final minute. Sanders and Schaser are still out with injuries.
B-Ville.