Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 59 - Johnson Central 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1/27/2012
Sheldon Clark 59
Johnson Central 48
Sheldon Clark 21 14 7 17 59
Johnson Central 13 6 12 17 48
Sheldon Clark (20-4) -- Moore 13, Johnson 13, Chapman 13, Kirk 9, Parsley 6, James 5.
Johnson Central (16-6) -- Hall 16, McPeek 5, Blair 9, Salyer 11, Collins 2, Blackburn 3, Gallagher 2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Glad to see Johnson is alright. Kids a player.
Big win for SC.
Best team in region!
Good game for the cards
Congrats Cards. Would have love to seen Hall and Johnson go at it!!
good win for the cads tonight
Congrats Cards! Great win.
this whole cards team is getting better,awesome dunk by johnson to end the game,i have to give props to hall heck of a player,whos next
To my knowledge, Kyle Gullet didn't step on the floor for JC tonight. He was the biggest difference for central in the first match up.
If SC plays any different than they did in the 3rd, this is a 20 point game. This team is close but still not where I think they can be. I hope its the last day of Feb. before they peak.
D IT UP Wrote:To my knowledge, Kyle Gullet didn't step on the floor for JC tonight. He was the biggest difference for central in the first match up.
If SC plays any different than they did in the 3rd, this is a 20 point game. This team is close but still not where I think they can be. I hope its the last day of Feb. before they peak.
If he did, he's either changed numbers or didn't attempt a shot.
D IT UP Wrote:If he did, he's either changed numbers or didn't attempt a shot.

KHSAA had him playing in the game but taking no shots
This win also puts SC in the driver seat for the #1 seed in the district
D IT UP Wrote:If he did, he's either changed numbers or didn't attempt a shot.

Yes he played and picked up two quick fouls! Then came back in the second half. I don't think he atttempted a shot!!
Well, it appears that the Cards are rolling; the balanced scoring by the Cards is a fantastic plus for the team.

Congratulations, Cards!
Big win for the Cards, they made shots this time around unlike in the first two games. They now control their own destiny as they like to say and they have two of their last three district games at home but overall great win for coach Spurlock and the Cards.
Eagle Eye Wrote:Yes he played and picked up two quick fouls! Then came back in the second half. I don't think he atttempted a shot!!

#22 played about three minutes (give or take) and did not have an opportunity to take a good shot.
JC fans sure are quiet after this one
Got to watch the game on ihigh glad to see my Cards pull out the W. So when did the 15th Region get high flyers? 3 nice dunks in the game!
Way to go sc
CardinalAlum Wrote:JC fans sure are quiet after this one
It is about time time JC fans are quiet...I sure am glad sc shut the cocky a**es up. Way to go sc.
DOGFATHER Wrote:Got to watch the game on ihigh glad to see my Cards pull out the W. So when did the 15th Region get high flyers? 3 nice dunks in the game!

I have Seen more dunks this year in the 15th than probably the lasy 5 years combined.
There where 4 dunks in this game.
beezwaxnoneofyours Wrote:There where 4 dunks in this game.

All 4 were big time dunks too. The best players in EKY are just as good as the city regions anymore and the best overall teams aren't to far behind either, these days.
eagles 10 Wrote:It is about time time JC fans are quiet...I sure am glad sc shut the cocky a**es up. Way to go sc.

I went back and read the prediction thread and was wondering where the JC fans were cocky? Sheldon Clark played a superb ball game and it was a great atmosphere the other night and the team that wanted it more won. Sheldon Clark came out with intensity and Johnson Central didnt and that's the bottom line.Sheldon Clark is going to be a tough out come March. At one point Johnson Central cut the lead to seven toward the end of the third but a terrible contested shot by a player, who has no business trying to be a scoring threat , quickly ended the JC comeback as SC took the ball down and converted a three point play and that's as close as JC ever got again. I like the kid's aggressiveness on the defensive end but offensively he shoots 37% from the field and is a turnover waiting to happen.