Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co. 85 Wolfe Co. 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1/27/2012
Powell Co. 85
Wolfe Co. 67
Powell Co. 19 26 26 14 85
Wolfe Co. 16 21 17 13 67
Powell Co. -- Conner 4, Dennis 13, Pelfrey 24, Monnett 7, Marcum 22, R. Goodwin 9, B. Goodwin 2, McCoy 4.
Wolfe Co. -- Denniston 30, Hayes 11, Graham 9, Dunn 4, Conway 6, Haddix 7.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Wolfe's Coach Creech is an IDIOT.When they took the lead back he pulled all his better or should I say experienced players out except for Sawyer and let Powell take the lead back.Poor Sawyer got wore out before the half trying to carry the team.And yes they play like a team but the coaches seem to try to devide them.All the Wolfe fans are tired of Creech and ESPECIALLY his "sawed off punk" of an ASSistant.After the game he was in their faces screeming like an idiot and he was up in Sawyers face blaming him for most of it.One player can't carry the team.He has some help and some are young players but it seems like the coaches don't want to win.The players could go out by themselves and play like a team and win if it wasn't for their 2 idiot coaches.
may i ask who this is?
Wolfe was in really bad foul trouble in the first half and was short handed with 1 of their starters not dressed. So that is why they pulled the better players some of those kids haven't played in a varsity game all year but was forced into . As for what the coach was saying to Sawyer after the game how do you know he was blaming Sawyer for the game. I talked to Sawyer after the game and he said he was just really upset and the coach was just trying to get him to calm down before they went into the locker room. Anyone that was at the game knows Sawyer played his heart out and his coach's tried every way in the world to find someone that could help him but Wolfe had a bad night and that was that.
Sawyer always plays his heart out.His coaches suck.PERIOD.I also talked to him after the game by the way and before the game and know what?Your version is so much different.Sawyer is the best player in the 14th and maybe the state.The Wolfe coaches are still idiots and Bell needs to fire them.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Sawyer always plays his heart out.His coaches suck.PERIOD.I also talked to him after the game by the way and before the game and know what?Your version is so much different.Sawyer is the best player in the 14th and maybe the state.The Wolfe coaches are still idiots and Bell needs to fire them.

:what:
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Sawyer always plays his heart out.His coaches suck.PERIOD.I also talked to him after the game by the way and before the game and know what?Your version is so much different.Sawyer is the best player in the 14th and maybe the state.The Wolfe coaches are still idiots and Bell needs to fire them.
:lmao:
This is hillarious
JOBAKKA Wrote::lmao:
This is hillarious

Who is then?Sawyer can take any player in the 14th one on one.I will bet my paycheck on that.Just because he plays at Wolfe?You must be from Perry or Knott or JEALOUS.
By the way?Who is the leading scorer in the state?#12 at Wolfe;that's who.
Why are you stuck in Powell County? All you do is come on here and bash everyone that is not from Bobcat country. And you really sound silly when you do that.
FYI, just because someone is the leading scorer in the state doesn't mean he is the best player in the state. It would be hard to choose one best player in the region. but Matt Day is LEADING his team to some great wins. THe two from Perry one from Knott are really good as well. I would agree that Sawyer, who is a Powell County boy, is in the top 5.
The best player in the region is Jaysean Paige. Even the Lexington-Herald said he should be considered for Mr. Basketball. After Paige I would say Matt Day, then Camron Jusctice, Braxton Beverly, and Zack Davis, in that order. Denniston would be somewhere in the top 10. Just being the leading scorer in the state does not make one the best player in the region.

BobcatStuckInPowell sounds like he's actually a WolfStuckInPowell.
guys its not the coaches fault ........ and sawyer is a great player and carried our team friday night but it was a team effort and no1 showed up too play players that are normally jv hero's and varsity zero's had to play big minitues due to dylan creech and jacob gilbert being out.......no1 showed up to play nomatter jv players or varsity it just wasnt our night!
Who's Sawyer? I don't see his name in the boxscore.
mandan Wrote:Who's Sawyer? I don't see his name in the boxscore.

nm. I saw in another thread that was Denniston's first name. Carry on.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Who is then?Sawyer can take any player in the 14th one on one.I will bet my paycheck on that.Just because he plays at Wolfe?You must be from Perry or Knott or JEALOUS.

i would take this bet any day of the week. id call jaysean up, and then even be nice enough to split ur pay check with him after he shows u that hes the best player in the region. lol
the only reason sawyer got 30 is because 15 came from the foul line. at wolfe they treat him like he is micheal jordan or something. everytime u looked up he was on the foul line whether he rlly got fouled or not. an for the comment above bout wolfe being in foul trouble dennis played about 3 mins in the first half an conner played bout 6 an pelfrey had 2 fouls as well. powell's starters were just better than wolfe's were. After powell was out of foul trouble they took over
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Who is then?Sawyer can take any player in the 14th one on one.I will bet my paycheck on that.Just because he plays at Wolfe?You must be from Perry or Knott or JEALOUS.
I just cant believe that you really think Denniston is the best in the region, come on he may not even start for Knott or Perry Central, He is a good player but nowhere in the the same league with the previous five mentioned, Davis, Paige, Day, Beverly, Justice. I am from pcc or Knott or jealous at all just smarted than you. I have seen him play over the years but he seems to have an attitude with his coach and seems to be a little out of control at times, but oh well he is a young man and i wish him the best, He is good but nowhere near great, soory about that.
:flame:
Nobody expects it but teams need to Whatch out for Powell they are starting to be talked about more and more Whatch out for those Pirates
ball#1 Wrote:Nobody expects it but teams need to Whatch out for Powell they are starting to be talked about more and more Whatch out for those Pirates

:thatsfunn

WOW!!!!!!
Denniston is a very good player but not even close to being the best in the state. You need to get out of Eastern KY sometimes and see the talent across the state.