Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sweet Sixteen Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did it turn out?
It happened today.
^ I don't think they have done it yet...

But yes it is today tho
I saw on facebook complaining about the 14th's draw.
So I figured it was over with by now.
Region 16 vs Region 13

Region 12 vs Region 2

Region 6 vs Region 7

Region 3 vs Region 10

Region 4 vs REgion 8

Region 9 vs REgion 14

Region 1 vs Region 11

Region 5 vs Region 15
Yeah
I was about to post the doc lol
Here it is
Who is in region 5?
11th got a good draw
Who is in region 9th?
9th region is usually pretty wide open- contenders would have to be Dixie Heights, Covington Catholic, Covington Holy Cross, Covington Holmes, Newport Central Catholic, and Boone Co.
Region 5 is Bardstown, E'Town. Winnable game or at least a game the 15th region can compete.
Looks like the 11th Region got the best draw this year, be hard to keep them out of the final game. Especially if Scott Co or Madison Central Comes out of that Region. I think we will be watching the 11th region on Sat Night out of the bottom bracket.

There will be some good games in the Top half of the Bracket, will Bullitt East shoot down the 7th Region competition, will Rowan give us another exciting run toward saturday night?

This is when things start getting exciting!!!!
14th also a good draw. But the 14th has had good draws the last 5 years. And only won one. (Hazard in 08)
2nd year in a row that the 10th region ( if they win) would play a Louisville school.

Good draws for 14th and 15th region.

Look to play Saturday morning

16th vs 6th (or7th)

11th vs 14th
Gold Charger Wrote:2nd year in a row that the 10th region ( if they win) would play a Louisville school.

Good draws for 14th and 15th region.

Look to play Saturday morning

16th vs 6th (or7th)

11th vs 14th
Good only in the sense that the first game should be winnable. The next game would mostly likely be against the 11th region, and that could get ugly.
PHSForever Wrote:Good only in the sense that the first game should be winnable. The next game would mostly likely be against the 11th region, and that could get ugly.
I beg the differ. Sheldon Clark is 3-0 vs the 11th region this year. Berea, Frankfort and PLD lol. We play Madison Central next Saturday at the Fieldhouse in Indy before the Pacers/Magic game.
I just hope I get to watch Trinity and Madison Central rematch but this time for the State Championship...
ekff Wrote:I just hope I get to watch Trinity and Madison Central rematch but this time for the State Championship...
I could go for that or any that comes close to resembling last years final game.
D IT UP Wrote:I beg the differ. Sheldon Clark is 3-0 vs the 11th region this year. Berea, Frankfort and PLD lol. We play Madison Central next Saturday at the Fieldhouse in Indy before the Pacers/Magic game.

Superbowl weekend in Indy. Traffic, Traffic, Traffic!!!!
I like the 14th draw, I think this could be the year that get another win at the state tournament.
6 vs. 7 in round 1, now thats a beautiful thing baby
I think the 14th Region can win one....
but that's about it.
Glad to see the 13th and 16th squaring off in the first round.
That should be a pretty good matchup, although the 16th should be the favorite.

A West Carter, Ashlan, Russell, or Rowan going against a Harlan County, Knox Central, Clay, or Corbin

I think Rowan is the best of all the teams from what ive read, but its good to know we didnt get stuck against the 9th or 11th or something.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Glad to see the 13th and 16th squaring off in the first round.
That should be a pretty good matchup, although the 16th should be the favorite.

A West Carter, Ashlan, Russell, or Rowan going against a Harlan County, Knox Central, Clay, or Corbin

I think Rowan is the best of all the teams from what ive read, but its good to know we didnt get stuck against the 9th or 11th or something.

I'd rather played the 9th this year than the 16th. Rowan is tough.