Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark/Johnson Central predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins round 3? The victor all but wraps up the number 1 seed for district tourny. Johnson comes back well rested and will be in the starting lineup. JC has proved to be the Cardinals only obstacle thus far in the season. Theres a mental block with some of these kids but I feel that'll be lifted tomorrow night. Moore has been hot lately; I look for him to penetrate the Central defense a lot more than he did the two previous games. Also, Dave Slone has had a few more days to get accumulated with this system, his teammates, and whats expected of him when he's entered into the game. The SC confidence is at a season high.
Moore and Parsley make their free throws down the stretch and SC wins 59-53
I think this will be a good game, but I will have to go with JC in a close one... especially being on JC's home court.
I look for Kirk and the supporting cast to make the difference in this game....Cards by 10
With Johnson's Return to the hardwood and if Chapman plays like he did at Magoffin i see SCHS coming out with the win. SCHS is a talented team behind Moore, Parsley, Johnson, Kirk, James, and with slones return as a cardinal. Ill take the Card in a Close one.
SCHS-68
JCHS-62
SC needs a good game from everyone tomorrow. If Kirk, Champman and Parsley play how they are capable the cards could win by 10. Good luck to coach Spurlock. I want to see Bj moore drop 30.
Sheldon Clark-48
Johnson Central-44
MVP2 Wrote:Sheldon Clark-48
Johnson Central-44

First to 40 MVP? lol
This could be very likely
JC will win this one... But Sheldon Clark goes on to win the 57th come tournament time.
I say sc by 10. Both has been close games, Johnson is fresh, and they have been playing really good right now.
Could you please add the date of the game when creating a prediction thread?