Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mountain Middle School Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Thursday Louisa plays Martin Co. in the first semifinal and Johnson Central plays
Magoffin Co. in the second semifinal. These games will be played at Magoffin County on Thursday Jan 26th starting at 6 pm. The finals will be Saturday.
Louisa beat Martin County 61-37. Everyone got to play several minutes.
Stats for Louisa only 61- 37 over Martin County in mmsc tourney 1-26-12
Brandon Richardson 14 points 7 rebounds 1 assist 6 steals 3 blocks
Austin Chaffin 8 points 2 rebounds 3 steals 1block
Grant Kiser 14 points 2 rebounds 6 assist 4 steals 1 block
Matt Ratliff 15 points 3 rebounds 1 assist
Damon Phelps 6 points 2 rebounds 2 block
Josh Ratliff 3 rebounds
Shawn Moore 2 points
Tanner Black 2 points 1 rebounds
Wildcat man don't you feel embarrassed and guilty bragging up your son knowing that you are the reason two very talented ftgay players lost part of their season?
Congrats Louisa..
Shooter1, what's there to be embarrassed and guilty about with Wildcat man's post? All Wildcat man did was give all the stats from the game that dozerdawg707 posted about. If that person wanted to brag they would've only posted their child's stats, not every player that had a hand in the victory over Martin Co. As far as the Fort Gay players go, wasn't that discussed in a different thread? There's no need to drag that topic all over the place or do you just not have anything better to do? But if you would like more information regarding that situation, go read my most recent post. My advice for you is to get over it. What's done is done.
This tournament plays sat night , I was told magoffin beat johnson so they will play louisa in the finals i hope its a good game. This will be for 8grade.
Louisa 68 Magoffin County 39. Congrats to the Louisa Bulldogs, MMSC champions. 20-3 season record.

Louisa
Austin Chaffins - 20 points, 4 rebounds, 10 steals, 4 assists, 1 block.
Grant Kiser - 17 points, 2 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 assist.
Brandon Richardson - 15 points, 5 rebounds, 5 steals, 2 assists, 1 block.
Matt Ratliff - 10 points, 2 rebounds, 2 steals.
Damon Phelps - 3 blocks
Josh Ratliff - 2 points, 2 rebounds.
Tanner Black - 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 steals.
Chase Cloverdale - 2 points, 1 steal.

Magoffin County
#35 - 2 points
#15 - 9 points
#23 - 15 points
#12 - 2 points
#25 - 5 points
#30 - 6 points
Congradulations Lousia!
not sure what the big deal is about who scored what. who cares who scored the most, rebounded the most, or who didn't and how do you get all these stats, does middle school really keep steals, assists, rebound, etc. it's a team sport, if you play 1 min or 20 mins you still have a part in the victory.
Yes, some middle schools do keep stats of their players. The "big deal" about who does what on a team (scoring the most, rebounding the most, and etc) is just for the benefit of a team's players to get recognition in areas other than their own. Not only does keeping stats benefit the players, it also helps other teams realize what player(s) show the greatest threat for an upcoming game. Also, it helps give fans who could not attend the game an idea of what occurred during the time of play. I don't recall anyone saying that it wasn't a team sport but apparently you do. Regardless if they played one minute or 20 minutes like you said, the biggest difference makers in the game are the ones who make things happen. Whatever it is that you have against Wildcat Man, is pretty childish and seems a little jealous to me. In case you didn't know, this is an informative thread/website, reporting stuff like this is what it's for (scores, stats, etc.). Once again, get over it.
OH...touchy touchy! Confusednicker: