Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kings Island: Son of Beast rollercoaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have information about this ride. I know it has been "Standing But Not Operational" for about 3 years now. Last I had heard about this ride is that Kings Island couldn't tear it down because there is still a pending civil suit against KI for an injury that a woman suffered on the ride in 2006 (THIS STATEMENT IS STRICTLY HEARSAY.) This ride has been expunged from the KI website and all the KI brochures.
Went to Kings Island this past summer and we couldn't find it.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Does anybody have information about this ride. I know it has been "Standing But Not Operational" for about 3 years now. Last I had heard about this ride is that Kings Island couldn't tear it down because there is still a pending civil suit against KI for an injury that a woman suffered on the ride in 2006 (THIS STATEMENT IS STRICTLY HEARSAY.) This ride has been expunged from the KI website and all the KI brochures.
Completely off topic, but this past weekend I finally got my wife to sit down and watch my favorite movie with me, and she loved it also. Can you guess the movie?
^^^^^^
Me? lol
TheRealVille Wrote:Completely off topic, but this past weekend I finally got my wife to sit down and watch my favorite movie with me, and she loved it also. Can you guess the movie?

The notebook?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:^^^^^^
Me? lol
Yep, lol.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The notebook?
No, the thread starters namesake. Pulp Fiction.