Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raiders hire Dennis Allen as new coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Oakland Raiders will hire Broncos defensive coordinator Dennis Allen as head coach, according to league sources.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/749938...ncos-coach
Eh, I'm alright with the hire.
Don't like it...Unless he has the mentality of the 49ers (should be) coach of the year. The Raiders need a no non-sense coach.
I don't like this hire for the Raiders. Another unproven head coach. Just my opinion though.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Don't like it...Unless he has the mentality of the 49ers (should be) coach of the year. The Raiders need a no non-sense coach.

Bronco fans are pissed that he got him...so apparently they liked him.

I've heard that he's all about discipline which is desperately needed with the penalties.

It's a fresh start with a new head coach and a new GM.
^ agreed. One thing that Oakland needed was discipline.
J-Rod Wrote:Bronco fans are pissed that he got him...so apparently they liked him.

I've heard that he's all about discipline which is desperately needed with the penalties.

It's a fresh start with a new head coach and a new GM.

I hope this fresh start with all these new faces is just what the team needed. It could go from one extreme to another. It could unite them or totally tear them apart.