Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John's Creek @ Mullins predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Smith and Adkins back from injury the Bearcats are at full strength again and with them having possibly the best defense in the county. Mullins who has been struggling some lately, if I'm not mistaken they have lost 5 of their last 6 games and still have a tough game at Belfry and John's Creek at home. My prediction John's Creek 48 Mullins 31.
Forgot to add the date to the title. The date 1/28/12, if there is any way it can be added to the title I'd appreciate it, Thank you....
Mullins is a tough place to win but JC is too strong and will get the "W" providing they stay out of foul trouble. JC 55- 44.
Mullins has been a struggle latley,but i think they will get out of it befor the touney....prediction mullins 45 jc 40.
Well this is at Mullins... a lot could depend on foul trouble... I think JC is strong defensively and with Smith and Adkins both being out for a while... other members of the JC has really stepped up their play... Johns Creek used to play as good as Smith played but with Smith out they have become a more complete team... i think JC wins by 8... 48 - 40
Boy I just about called that one lol!