Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: To JCHS coaches and players.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted all of the JCHS coaching staff and all of the players to know just how proud we as fans are of you.  You have fought hard this year and you have never given up.  You have grown together as a team and as individuals.  There have been ups and downs that we didn't think you would be able to get past...but you showed everyone what true teamwork is about.

We are proud of you guys.  Thanks for a wonderful year and thanks for refusing to allow the doubters to get inside your heads and ruin what you have so battled for this year. 

No go get 'em in the Regions....and let the 15th know that Johnson Central does not back down to anyone anywhere!

We believe, Eagles....and we are behind you 100%!!!!!!!

Look out 15th Region...the Eagles are in the house!
Good Post!! It's nice to see positive posts on here supporting the student/athletes.
[quote author=Imnottelling link=topic=20489.msg205071#msg205071 date=1141653814]
I just wanted all of the JCHS coaching staff and all of the players to know just how proud we as fans are of you.  You have fought hard this year and you have never given up.  You have grown together as a team and as individuals.  There have been ups and downs that we didn't think you would be able to get past...but you showed everyone what true teamwork is about.

We are proud of you guys.  Thanks for a wonderful year and thanks for refusing to allow the doubters to get inside your heads and ruin what you have so battled for this year. 

No go get 'em in the Regions....and let the 15th know that Johnson Central does not back down to anyone anywhere!

[/quote]How Sweet!  Maybeyou can give foot rubs before the game tonight.  lol.... :thumpsup:
Not an Eagles fan, but I  am cheering for them in the region. I will support any post on here that has a positive feel for these high school kids. They get put down enough and I for one am glad to see a thread like this
[quote author=Calvin Napier link=topic=20489.msg205129#msg205129 date=1141659782]
[quote author=Imnottelling link=topic=20489.msg205071#msg205071 date=1141653814]

[/quote]How Sweet!  Maybeyou can give foot rubs before the game tonight.  lol.... :thumpsup:
[/quote]

If they wanted me to I probably would...simply because they are a great bunch of boys and they need to go into the game with heads cleared and hearts ready to stand fierce.
[quote author=moofer link=topic=20489.msg205157#msg205157 date=1141662211]
Not an Eagles fan, but I  am cheering for them in the region. I will support any post on here that has a positive feel for these high school kids. They get put down enough and I for one am glad to see a thread like this
[/quote]

Thanks, moofer!
Great game against Pikeville last night, Eagles!  Way to stick in there against the horrible reffing and the dirty play of the other team. 

I'm proud of you guys!  :clap:

Now rest and get ready for Betsy Layne.

Jesse, hang in there brother.... We are praying for you!

:party:
poor refs and dirty play!!!!!
You need evidence to support such a claim.  Your team played extremely hard and deserved to win a very competitive game. 

I always remind people who wolf about officials that the KHSAA does not discriminate against people who apply for certification.  Until you are willing to get out there under the fire and make the officials association better by your presence leave the officiating to the men and women who know the rules.
Good luck to jchs class program.
I'm not a fan of JCHS, but I wish this program the best of luck. They're a great group of guys.