Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 85 Cordia 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Lotts Creek
Letcher Central needed this game... Maybe they can turn it around now.
ekff Wrote:Letcher Central needed this game... Maybe they can turn it around now.

Hopefully you are correct.
Cordia kept it closer than I thought.
According to many of the Cordia posters in the pre-season, this is a humongous upset.
Heard Coach Rhodes was not their again at this game? Thought his suspension was over! Did he have to make another trip to the airport?
If you compare his salary to how many games and practices he has attended, he may be one of the highest paid coaches in the state.
Who coached them? I was told that the Smith guy who filled in for him during his suspension quit/got fired (according to which story correct) the day Rhodes last suspension ended.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If you compare his salary to how many games and practices he has attended, he may be one of the highest paid coaches in the state.

If they fined him for his antics he would be at the bottom though.
[quote=mountain hoops guru]Heard Coach Rhodes was not their again at this game? Thought his suspension was over! Did he have to make another trip to the airport?[/QUOTE

Hes in San Diego dealing with court issues between former players and the nba. Not certain what over. Congrats Letcher.
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=mountain hoops guru]Heard Coach Rhodes was not their again at this game? Thought his suspension was over! Did he have to make another trip to the airport?[/QUOTE

Hes in San Diego dealing with court issues between former players and the nba. Not certain what over. Congrats Letcher.

Who coached?
I've watched a lot of basketball and believe me Rhodes' behavior is mild compared to most coaches around the region; other than taking his team off the floor; (and some have done that) Coaches loudly complain to the refs about calls; are regularly out of the coach's box; no problem for many of the established coaches. Rhodes just happens to be high profile and there was so much hype when he came from Cordia supporters many of whom are just kids. Nothing wrong with high hopes! Most people don't want success for anyone except themselves.
RoyHobbs Wrote:I've watched a lot of basketball and believe me Rhodes' behavior is mild compared to most coaches around the region; other than taking his team off the floor; (and some have done that) Coaches loudly complain to the refs about calls; are regularly out of the coach's box; no problem for many of the established coaches. Rhodes just happens to be high profile and there was so much hype when he came from Cordia supporters many of whom are just kids. Nothing wrong with high hopes! Most people don't want success for anyone except themselves.

Do you know who ended up coaching Cordia? Surely someone on here actually went to the game.
ANEWPAT Wrote:[quote=KHSAA12]

Who coached?

Jimmy C.
Good win!! Keep it going!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Cordia kept it closer than I thought.

I agree.

OnB what was our terms? I'm a man of my word but have they played both games?
Letcher won both.
You aren't allowed to post until after Sweet 16 lol
Cordia has not played at LCC yet