Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR 2006 NCAA Tournament Winner takes home new BGR Tshirt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started up a free online tourney for the members of BGR.  It's just for fun and everyone is welcome to sign up.  Here's how to do it.

Visit this link. http://bluegrassrivals.mayhem.sportsline.com/e

If you don't have an account to the website be sure to get one.  It is free.  You may want to be cautious of the email address and name you enter if you create an account to protect your privacy on BGR.

The password for the group is: rivals

The brackets themselves will be available to start filling out after the selection show on the night of March 12.

Brackets can be modified up until 11 AM on March 16 I believe (but you may want to check around the site and make sure)

Rules are as followed:

Please only 1 bracket and 1 account per member on BGR.

Points will be distributed as follows:
Round of 64 = 1 point per correct prediction
Round of 32 = 2 points per correct prediction
Sweet 16 = 4 points per correct prediction
Elite 8 = 8 points per correct prediction
Final 4 = 16 points per correct prediction
Championship = 32 points for correct prediction

And most importantly, have fun!
Im in..Just keep the link up so I can remember how to get there...:lol:
Sounds cool. Once the brackets come out I'll register. Would be cool if there was a prize for the winner. Don't know what that would be but still an idea.
I'm in, and the winner should get a free BGR shirt.
This place is just awesome! Im in
Lets see.

YES I'm in.
Sounds like fun. Im in!!
Yes.. Count me in. Tshirt to the winner as well
Free shirt to the winner I know I am in just make mine 3x.  you can go ahead and send it to me. lol
[quote author=Batpuff link=topic=20483.msg206587#msg206587 date=1141868346]
Free shirt to the winner I know I am in just make mine 3x. you can go ahead and send it to me. lol
[/quote]

Not so fast :no:
How is this going to work?
Corndog is in it to win it baby!
count me in
[quote author=blackcat link=topic=20483.msg206631#msg206631 date=1141870061]
[/quote]

Just follow the instructions from the first post.  If you have any trouble signing up, just leave a message in here detailing the problem and I'll help you out.
[quote author=Tomcat68 link=topic=20483.msg207043#msg207043 date=1141885208]
[quote author=blackcat link=topic=20483.msg206631#msg206631 date=1141870061]
[/quote]

Just follow the instructions from the first post.  If you have any trouble signing up, just leave a message in here detailing the problem and I'll help you out.
[/quote]

Alright, I didn't even pay attention to the first post.  Thanks.
Just go ahead and forget the formalities and send me the shirt now....You guys don't have a chance.  :no:  I won last year on another sports board with over 50 people entered.  Piece of cake.

BTW, I'll take mine in an XL...... :thumpsup:
I'm in.  :thumpsup:
I'll play too, I'll register Monday afternoon sumtime...
For anyone wondering, the name Joe Sample in the players list for the tourney will not be an eligible competitor for the prize.  I created that account as well to set as a "control."  The purpose of Joe Sample's bracket will be to select the the higher seed in every single game and compare the difference of everyone's ability to predict the upsets.
When can we make our picks?
Hopefully soon!  I don't see any official time posted, but I would assume it would be within the next hour or 2
The brackets are up now.
Yeah, the brackets are up now, I just submitted my bracket.
Mine are submitted.
I am definatley in. I may or may not win but it will be a lot of fun. Good Luck everyone. Oh and by the way, I wear a xxxl shirt. :1: :1:
im in :thumpsup:
I'm in
im in to
I'm in.
C'mon everyone!  Sign up and get your picks in!  Everything will lock up at 11 AM this morning!
Pages: 1 2