Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Girls Basketball POW (Week 15) -- Nominations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Place your nominations here! The week starts 03-06-06 to 03-12-06

I also need stats with the players name and where they go to school.. because I can't give somebody the award without knowing their stats.
Celena Conley - JC- im not sure but i think she had 20 + against shelby valley.
Shae Deskins of Belfry. 28pts. 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals and 1 blocked shot against Allen Central.
Ashley Jade Howard of MC. She had 27 pts., about 6 reb., and quite a few assists :1:
Ahh didnt quite make the dead line for this one but ill post newayz
I think that Magoffin COunty's Brittany Manns shot the lights out tonight against belfry with more than three 3 pointers tonight and above 20 points i believe...she is an overall great player
ASHLEY JADE HOWARD, MAGOFFIN COUNTY
Back to back 27 point performances
27 points against East Ridge and 27points against Belfry.
Esther Fleming of SV!  She had a triple double against Johnson Central with 18 points, and she hit the game winning free throw to win it coming back from twenty points down. Last night against Pike Central she had 30 points.
Shae Deskins of Belfry. 28pts. 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals and 1 blocked shot against Allen Central.
i second that,,
Esther Fleming of SV - triple double against Johnson Central . Newspaper gives her 17 points 11 steals 10 rebounds