Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Magoffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Magoffin is a hard place to play....but I still think SC is the best team in the region......so, It'll be hard to beat them anyway....SC by 8
SC will be playing without Johnson tonight. Which makes it even tougher going into MC.
OffTheHook Wrote:SC will be playing without Johnson tonight. Which makes it even tougher going into MC.

OH man.......that makes it more interesting.....
Without Johnson...MC pulls out a squeaker.
I just hope the kid is fine. I heard he took a hard hit to the head the other night.
Johnson is a game time decision, so he'll be playing. SC has a good shooting night and rolls big in the 2nd half. SC-65 MC-47
I just hope they make the right "game time decision", for the kids sake.
If the kid is cleared by docs and they think that he is capable of playing then he should be cleared to play. I just hope this is not a coachs decision. Doctors know far better then us fans if a kid is able to play or not. Really this could be a loose, loose situation for Johnson and Sheldon Clark. If he does play people will be screaming they can't believe his coach let him play... and then if he doesn't and was able there will be people claiming that he was fine and should have been able to play.
The coaching staff is not going to do anything to harm the kid. They know March is more important than January; but the latest is, if Justin doesn't have any headaches prior to game time(6:30ish) then he is cleared to play. The decision is solely on him.
The Cards will miss his talent in the low post but they r a team capable of winning with out him...id say they rest the big guy and not risk anything....Ill take SCHS in this one by 8
Johnson is not playing tonight but SC hits shots then they can win this game because Moore is the best guard in the region. Take SC by six.Go Cards.
MC is a very hard place to go play but i still pick SC to win. I say save Johnson for playoffs, which is the time when you really want to WIN
SC by 7
Johnson is a no go tonight. Everybody else will have to step it up a notch. SC is still the better team imo. We could see Trevor Blackburn for the first time since summer, tonight.
D IT UP Wrote:Johnson is a no go tonight. Everybody else will have to step it up a notch. SC is still the better team imo. We could see Trevor Blackburn for the first time since summer, tonight.

I wouldn't have posted it with out a VERY reliable source....lol.
Hornets tough to beat at home, but Cards prevail 63-59.
OffTheHook Wrote:I wouldn't have posted it with out a VERY reliable source....lol.

He is my source. Shooting for Friday night at this point.
^See, he don't need to play. Can't remember what he's saying...LOL. J/K
Just glad they are taking precautions. He'll feel like a new man come Friday!
At Magoffin without Johnson will be tough for SC. I'll take Magoffin by 3 in a thriller here.
Dave Slone is eligible as of yesterday. Not sure if he'll see time in this game or not though.