Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Shelby Valley - 1/24/12 (NEW GAME)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This game was just added...

This should be a good game...

Hazard - 56
Valley - 52

Who y'all got?
I'll take Shelby Valley at home.

SV - 49

Hazard - 46
Hazard by 11......
Valley at home, hahaha... no out of region team has a chance with 15th region refs. Velley will be taken care of and win in a close one.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Valley at home, hahaha... no out of region team has a chance with 15th region refs. Velley will be taken care of and win in a close one.

lol all you do is complain about the refs.....look at your post from the Perry Central thread ....
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:lol all you do is complain about the refs.....look at your post from the Perry Central thread ....

If they wouldn't cheat so bad over in the 15th no one would ever say anything. Sorry if the truth hurts!:Thumbs:
D1Recruiter Wrote:If they wouldn't cheat so bad over in the 15th no one would ever say anything. Sorry if the truth hurts!:Thumbs:

15th refs hate SV worse than anybody....ha
And their home winning streak was what????? yeah, hated...
D1Recruiter Wrote:Valley at home, hahaha... no out of region team has a chance with 15th region refs. Velley will be taken care of and win in a close one.

the two games i have watched this year that involved 14th region teams and 15th region refs have been that way, altough the 14th came out a winner.

i'll say hazard by 10
D1Recruiter Wrote:And their home winning streak was what????? yeah, hated...

Yes I'm sure that win streak was cause they cheated.....4 years of that streak came from a state championship team.....but that team wasn't good at all right?....just won state ...that's all....I guess the 15th region refs cheated for them in Lexington too huh?....:lmao: you're funny man...
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:15th refs hate SV worse than anybody....ha

I know when I was playing refs loved SV. We went there my junior year and had a 18 point led. Valley beat us in OT... In all the games I ever played in that game was the only game I can say I think we got robbed. They T'ed up our bus driver. LOL but that was a different time.

I still they Hazard can win this game
ekff Wrote:I know when I was playing refs loved SV. We went there my junior year and had a 18 point led. Valley beat us in OT... In all the games I ever played in that game was the only game I can say I think we got robbed. They T'ed up our bus driver. LOL but that was a different time.

I still they Hazard can win this game

and how long ago was this?
ekff Wrote:2005

and I'm pretty sure Valley won the 15th that year.....ever think they might have been that good to come back....what school did you play for anyway...
How dare I talk about the "FAMOUS" State Tournament Champions, shame on me! I should be executed for thinking they may of gotten some breaks along the way. Surely no one would want one of our mountain teams to beat all those preppy Lexington and Louisville teams? Smile Just sayin'
D1Recruiter Wrote:How dare I talk about the "FAMOUS" State Tournament Champions, shame on me! I should be executed for thinking they may of gotten some breaks along the way. Surely no one would want one of our mountain teams to beat all those preppy Lexington and Louisville teams? Smile Just sayin'

You must of got beat by them :hilarious:
Who didn't? Smile
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:and I'm pretty sure Valley won the 15th that year.....ever think they might have been that good to come back....what school did you play for anyway...

Hazard....

Valley was good but I really think we got done wrong that day.. Only game I would ever say that about.
ekff Wrote:Hazard....

Valley was good but I really think we got done wrong that day.. Only game I would ever say that about.

Noooooo Valley's never been done wrong in the 14th ...noooooo
At Valley will be tough. I'll still take Hazard by 5.
I think if Belter gets established in the paint.....SV coud win...but SV's D is there downfall..
I think everyone on here need to shut their mouths. The streak valley had a few years ago went for 4 or 5 years because they went out every night in front of a huge crowd and played their butts off with no help from the refs.
Maybe just maybe valley was just better than every team they played during this length of time. i played 4 years for valley and was on the 3 state champion teams and i know we got more pumped for home games then we did any other.

i say VALLEY-60
hazard-49

to much belter
to much richardson at the end of this one.
cody bentley will show up and play big to.
SV by 11
winner Wrote:I think everyone on here need to shut their mouths. The streak valley had a few years ago went for 4 or 5 years because they went out every night in front of a huge crowd and played their butts off with no help from the refs.
Maybe just maybe valley was just better than every team they played during this length of time. i played 4 years for valley and was on the 3 state champion teams and i know we got more pumped for home games then we did any other.

i say VALLEY-60
hazard-49

to much belter

Thank you sir...but everyone?....I think I was agreeing with you.....aside from the game.
winner Wrote:I think everyone on here need to shut their mouths. The streak valley had a few years ago went for 4 or 5 years because they went out every night in front of a huge crowd and played their butts off with no help from the refs.

i say VALLEY-60
hazard-49

to much belter

WIll Richardson play tonight? I know he sat out during the Boyd CO. game...
Hazard 60-58.
Go Bulldogs !!
Should be a fun game. These groups from SV and Hazard have always got along and have had some battles in middle school.
Both teams are super young....it's gonna be a good one
ekff Wrote:We went there my junior year and had a 18 point led. Valley beat us in OT... In all the games I ever played in that game was the only game I can say I think we got robbed. They T'ed up our bus driver. LOL but that was a different time.

I'm a Valley fan, and that game in particular was one of the worst two or three officiated games I've seen in SV's favor.

That being said, SV has been on the receiving end a few times when traveling to the 14th... Once at Knott County that was borderline criminal...
Pages: 1 2