Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central -vs- Hazard - Game Moved to Saturday 1/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard and Knott are NOT playing tonight. Game is moved to saturday 1/28
Not so! Game may be scheduled at later date ..still talking..
killerb Wrote:Not so! Game may be scheduled at later date ..still talking..

A Hazard coach told me it was moved to Saturday
Any reason why?
NO... but Hazard just picked up a game against Shelby Valley for tomorrow
game will not be rescheduled
zaga_fan Wrote:Any reason why?

From what I was told hazard said they had sickness and injuries throughout the team and was tired from the all a. In other words needed rest. I personally think this game was scheduled based on hazard winning the all a because the 2 teams had a prior agreement to cancel the game if hazard would have won the all a.
Downtown10 Wrote:From what I was told hazard said they had sickness and injuries throughout the team and was tired from the all a. In other words needed rest. I personally think this game was scheduled based on hazard winning the all a because the 2 teams had a prior agreement to cancel the game if hazard would have won the all a.

That 100% right....

But Hazard did pick up a game for tomorrow... So thats not much rest
ekff Wrote:That 100% right....

But Hazard did pick up a game for tomorrow... So thats not much rest

maybe two days rest is better than one plus lesser opponent idk just a thought
Downtown10 Wrote:game will not be rescheduled
Bahahahaha ! What a surprise ! Word about town is BaBaBa BB is looking for any excuse to cancel his tough games so he doesn't tarnish his shiny little record. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I already know Hazard was the one who wanted to reschedule so save your breath bringing that up ! But my point is BaBaBaBa BB didn't want to reschedule. So Y might that be????Any brilliant ideas out there besides mine ! Hey, I just call it as I and many others see it ! Here let me make some suggestions on some future reasons to cancel so he doesn't have to think too hard...besides the obvious snow, bus won't go, starter no show, don't have the flow, we won't glow, and oh yeah.... A season record to blow ! :biglmao:
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Bahahahaha ! What a surprise ! Word about town is BaBaBa BB is looking for any excuse to cancel his tough games so he doesn't tarnish his shiny little record. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I already know Hazard was the one who wanted to reschedule so save your breath bringing that up ! But my point is BaBaBaBa BB didn't want to reschedule. So Y might that be????Any brilliant ideas out there besides mine ! Hey, I just call it as I and many others see it ! Here let me make some suggestions on some future reasons to cancel so he doesn't have to think too hard...besides the obvious snow, bus won't go, starter no show, don't have the flow, we won't glow, and oh yeah.... A season record to blow ! :biglmao:

You are sick...and BB laughs all the way to the bank!
If you KNOW HAZARD cancelled why make a fool of yourself?
The coaches are still trying to figure out a night to play..unlike yourself who won't be scheduling ANY GAMES since you can't coach! Smile
I don't think it matters if this game is played or not. I will go watch it if they do play. Go Dawgs!
SILENCE ! The GREAT and Powerful OZ has spoken ! Listen carefully...Hazard WANTED to reschedule...Knott did kNOTt want to play...which means " cancelled " (Webster definition: to call off usually without expectation of conducting or performing at a later time )...get it now? Even the Lion had enough Courage to face the Great OZ ! If you still don't get it, its okay, don't get down on yourself ! Just let me know and I'll try to explain it again in even more simple terms just for you.:hilarious:
TaintAnewPat Wrote:SILENCE ! The GREAT and Powerful OZ has spoken ! Listen carefully...Hazard WANTED to reschedule...Knott did kNOTt want to play...which means " cancelled " (Webster definition: to call off usually without expectation of conducting or performing at a later time )...get it now? Even the Lion had enough Courage to face the Great OZ ! If you still don't get it, its okay, don't get down on yourself ! Just let me know and I'll try to explain it again in even more simple terms just for you.:hilarious:

Poor widdle cordia fan, is you butt still sore from getting beat 63pts. :biglmao: Being jealous is a bad way to through life!!!
TaintAnewPat Wrote:SILENCE ! The GREAT and Powerful OZ has spoken ! Listen carefully...Hazard WANTED to reschedule...Knott did kNOTt want to play...which means " cancelled " (Webster definition: to call off usually without expectation of conducting or performing at a later time )...get it now? Even the Lion had enough Courage to face the Great OZ ! If you still don't get it, its okay, don't get down on yourself ! Just let me know and I'll try to explain it again in even more simple terms just for you.:hilarious:

I got this-Knott County Central = 2012 WYMT Champs.. What does this game even matter? It doesn't. Sorry. I would say we will be seeing you in region, but we probably wont.. Sorry about your luck.
Every game matters, that why we play them.
Looks like I am going to have to sign onto BGR every day whether I have time to post or not. I made the trip all the way to Hindman before I found out from a local at Dairy Queen that the game had been cancelled. I hope it's rescheduled.
KCC has a good team dont get me wrong but they dont play as tough of a schedule under BB as they had to Under the previous 5 coaches they had in 10 yrs.....All of those guys had to play PCC and Hazard 2 times a year? Why do they not have to play them anymore? I remember plenty of years that because of the wymt and 14th region tourney they ended up playing the hazards and PCC's 3 and 4 times.....Its not like that anymore? Why other than going to Lexington and playing some very mediocre Lex schools who have they played?
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Poor widdle cordia fan, is you butt still sore from getting beat 63pts. :biglmao: Being jealous is a bad way to through life!!!
Widdle Cordia fan? :dontthink. Uhhhh....well maybe if they r playing uConfusednicker: If we ever got beat by 63 points by u guys my whole a$& would be chapped ! Being jealous IS a bad way to be...just remember that when the dores slam shut on u :rockon:
Norm Stewert Wrote:KCC has a good team dont get me wrong but they dont play as tough of a schedule under BB as they had to Under the previous 5 coaches they had in 10 yrs.....All of those guys had to play PCC and Hazard 2 times a year? Why do they not have to play them anymore? I remember plenty of years that because of the wymt and 14th region tourney they ended up playing the hazards and PCC's 3 and 4 times.....Its not like that anymore? Why other than going to Lexington and playing some very mediocre Lex schools who have they played?

This has been discussed several times on previous threads..theories, thoughts, etc. if you would like to read those.
HeGotGame Wrote:I got this-Knott County Central = 2012 WYMT Champs.. What does this game even matter? It doesn't. Sorry. I would say we will be seeing you in region, but we probably wont.. Sorry about your luck.
Huh ?!?!? What the ?!?! Dude seriously, where's an incontinent pad when I need one :hilarious: Do U even know who you are for? Cause I sure had to change my drawers after that cluster of nonsensical babble:lmao: One thing you are right about is you probably won't be seeing us (or anybody else) at region, but maybe you'll be able to make it next year :lmao:
This is hilarious lol
HeGotGame Wrote:This has been discussed several times on previous threads..theories, thoughts, etc. if you would like to read those.

I don't feel like reading them just as no one else on here does.
So just go ahead and tell us why BB has a weaker schedule.
Thanks Zaga fan I would like to know also.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Huh ?!?!? What the ?!?! Dude seriously, where's an incontinent pad when I need one :hilarious: Do U even know who you are for? Cause I sure had to change my drawers after that cluster of nonsensical babble:lmao: One thing you are right about is you probably won't be seeing us (or anybody else) at region, but maybe you'll be able to make it next year :lmao:

lol

Who exactly are you for?
The Patriots have been to the regional championship 2 years in a row..should have been three except for that disaster of a season under a previous coach.

We will be in the regional tourney..thus your comment makes zero sense..

P.S. Calm down with all your smilies and grammatical errors it is difficult to decipher anything you say. Smile
Norm Stewert Wrote:Thanks Zaga fan I would like to know also.

I mean they can run through that District.....
Playing harder games would only help them in March.
zaga_fan Wrote:I mean they can run through that District.....
Playing harder games would only help them in March.

Agreed.
I heard BB King was singing the blues after Hazard cancelled this one.
Since they have such a weak schedule this really hurt their SOS