Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Regal Wants A Shot At The World Title, Bundy Trademark Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
– William Regal wants former protégé Daniel Bryan to grant him a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

He tweeted Sunday, “I’ve never asked Daniel Bryan for anything for my help and guidance over the years. So now perhaps it’s time. I still want to be the first English World Champion. I would like Daniel Bryan to grant me a title shot. WWE pay attention.”

Regal then stated in response to those who doubt his ability: “It seems as though a lot of people think the same. One thing though, I don’t deserve a title shot, but I want one. Some people think I’m not up to it. People have been counting me out for years but I can still wrestle as good as ANYONE in the world.”

Regal faced Bryan in his last WWE match, which took place at the November 8, 2011 WWE Superstars taping in Liverpool, England. Regal’s last match on a top-tier show was also against Bryan, on the December 20, 2010 Raw.

– This May, Mattel will release a WWE Legends action figure on King Kong Bundy via MattyCollector.com. There was an apparent trademark issue with the King Kong Bundy name as the February 2012 edition of WWE Magazine features an advertisement for the action figure and it is branded as “Bundy.”

– For $10 you can see live streaming video of Shelly Martinez’ experience this coming week at WrestleReunion in Los Angeles, California. She posted the following on her Tumblr page:

“If you are not a member of ShellyMartinez.org aka part of the Funtime Gang and you would like to see the live streaming during Wrestle Reunion (Wed-Sat) you can have full access to the Live Stream page for $10. I will live stream from the hotel room, the event itself, my bikini opps, Danielle’s bday party and whatever else I can. If you aren’t around when we stream live you will still have access to the page to view the archives all Wrestle Reunion week. Send your $10 payment to [email]shellymartinezcustomerservice@gmail.com[/email] via Pay Pal and you will receive login info/times. Already part of the Funtime Gang? Login info is located on the Video Chat page Smile

– Gangrel and Rikishi have been announced for WrestleReunion on Saturday, which takes place at the Westin Los Angeles Airport 5400 West Century Blvd. Los Angeles, California.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/o...ark-issue/
William Regal should have been the 1st ever British World Champion.

But I feel Wade Barrett will be the first.
^ Until you said that J, I never realized that we have not had a European World Champ
Was the Iron Sheik European or Asian?
^ Middle Eastern
^Which continent is that though. There is that line that is drawn that I never know what country is which and they keep changing names and borders in those middle countries.

For example, if I remember right, Turkey is Europe but..................

In the process of typing I learned that the Middle East is part of Asia. The search for a European Champion continues.
As the Iron Shiek always said:

"Iran...#1

U.S.A....*spit*"
I figured that the British Bulldog had won it at some point, but I guess he has not. Regal was one heck of a heel. He could really get the crowd going.
Closest British Bulldog got was back in '96 when he had a really good feud with HBK.
^ He would have won it in WCW earlier than that but left for the WWF