Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Co vs Rowan Co Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rematch of the AIT finals in which GRC won. Game is at Rowan Co, your thougths and predictions.
Rowan was impressive against Bullit East and Rowan gets the edge at home. I'm taking them by 3
Rowan by 6.
Would love to see this game. Going with the Vikings in it.
When is the game, it was not included in the thread title
Tues 24 Jan at Rowan Co
^ thank you
GRC finds a way to win and pick up a very quality road win
GRC is a very good team. I have watched them play earlier this year and they are a really good defensive team. They are well coached as well. Rowan Co is starting to play very well. Im expecting DJ Townsend and the Vikings to pull out the W.
Rowan Co by 3.

58-55
deuceisloose Wrote:GRC is a very good team. I have watched them play earlier this year and they are a really good defensive team. They are well coached as well. Rowan Co is starting to play very well. Im expecting DJ Townsend and the Vikings to pull out the W.

This is where we win our games. Think Rowan will have trouble with Fatkin inside. Will that be enough? Depends on the outside shooting of Howard and Roberts. Matchup of Townsend and Stenzel should be a good one.
Clark Co. 56-54.
Rowan 61-58