Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 58 Boyd County 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Shelby Valley.

Cody Belter nearly had a triple double with 15 points, 12 rebounds, 9 blocks
Congrats to SV. Nice win. Belter is doing work.
I don't think 15,12 an (9) is a triple double!!!! but good numbers
Hamilton for 19 looks like they find there self a new starter!
ozzy72666 Wrote:I don't think 15,12 an (9) is a triple double!!!! but good numbers

I said he "nearly" had a triple double. I'm also not sure if those were his official numbers, but that was what I was told the radio guys said.
I_Know_It Wrote:Hamilton for 19 looks like they find there self a new starter!

Very nice game by Corey Hamilton. I believe he hit 5 three pointers in his first start.
I saw that after and thought it was corrected, Agree Hamilton was on fire, when the big guy gets his legs under him a learns to run he will be dominating for sure.
Great game Wildcats!! Sounds like one heck of a battle. It seems that this team is learning an starting to pull out these games that they were losing last year taking their growing pains. Belters continued development is fantastic to see and I know that the ceiling with him is incredibly high! Continue the great work cats and we will see how you do in this big win of games.
Nice win for SV.....and nice numbers by Belter and Hamilton.....however, I expected them to beat Boyd more than this, SV's D needs to improve IMO.....In no way should Boyd score 53 on them...