Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Notre Dame 67 - (1) Syracuse 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kentucky #1 come Monday, HELL YEAH!!!!
Where's overrated???
Bad news for us...Every time we get to #1 we lose.
Lol, I can here Overrated already "we was without 2 of our best player"

Well Notre Dame is without there best player.
Wow! That was a great game.
WideRight05 Wrote:Where's overrated???

You just saw them, they lost
Hehehehehe...

I'd rather not be #1, but I'll take it I guess.
Ima go over to the bar, i will talk later, Not much you can do when you got shitters going lights out, bad game from the Cuse, I said they'd drop this or Cincy maybe both.. No Melo killed us tonight....No worries

Atleast they didn't beat us outta the NIT.

:welcome:
^^Go lose in the Sweet 16 again. They're good at that.
I am not going to beat my UK fan chest. Under Calipari, UK doesn't do so well as #1.
Overrated Wrote:Ima go over to the bar, i will talk later, Not much you can do when you got shitters going lights out, bad game from the Cuse, I said they'd drop this or Cincy maybe both.. No Melo killed us tonight....No worries

Atleast they didn't beat us outta the NIT.

:welcome:
They def needed Melo
I'll refrain from hating on ya, bro.
I know how rabid these guys can get lol
^ I don't see Georgia beating UK though
Some woman from the AP that gets a vote says that week after week she puts Syracuse at #1 and struggles to decide who should go at #2.
I think she needs her vote taken away lol
glad to see the loss,but dont think UK will stay there the rest of the year,they havent played that well 3-4 our there last games,against Arkansas yes....go Cats
"Yea, so this overrated. Um were still number 1 and u all suck really bad. im gonna go blow bernie, beee back lata"

u uk guys are cheeters
Syracuse will finish the regular season with atleast 5 losses maybe more.
Wouldnt be surprised if they lose to cincy coming up as well.
Strikeout King Wrote:You just saw them, they lost

:thatsfunn
Good to see the Irish helping the Cats
If I recall I think I called this!
Notre Dame had a great gameplan to take down the Orange and executed it very well.
I don't exactly see how Notre Dame is shitters, they just don't have the players like they used to, but they did hit shots when they needed it. Syracuse's press IMO looked awful, ND broke it with ease everytime up the floor but they're still a top 10 team. Looks like Missouri is going to be #2.

Not having Fab Melo definitely hurt, but the five players on the floor have been there for every game with him, they should've been able to pull it out. Like said previously, I don't like UK at #1 in the Calipari era, but you never know.
^ I'm not fearful of Georgia or LSU in the next two games, UK will hold onto #1 until the middle of February when they have to go to Vandy.
zaga_fan Wrote:Some woman from the AP that gets a vote says that week after week she puts Syracuse at #1 and struggles to decide who should go at #2.
I think she needs her vote taken away lol

She needs to get back to the kitchen and give her vote to a man who can really use it..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:"Yea, so this overrated. Um were still number 1 and u all suck really bad. im gonna go blow bernie, beee back lata"

u uk guys are cheeters

This is Overrated, You stupid sob.

Uk don't suck, it's the jack ass fan base! BBN BABY AWWW YEAAA ####BBNConfusednicker:Confusednicker:

GO BIG BLEW GO BIG BLEW GO BIG BLEW, We are # 1 wooooooo! Do you fans get a bonus at work or something for the UK ball team being # 1

Cuse lost without Melo, Big deal, So what? I mean Cuse did go 20 and 0 only Murray State can say that.

GO BIG BLEWWWWW #1 #BBN
Go Big BLEW????

I think you are an arrogant @$$****, but I think that is why I LIKE you so much...Confusednicker:

:Thumbs:
BTW, If Notre Dame is gonna chant "Overrated" Why did they storm the court?
FanofThegame12 Wrote:I don't exactly see how Notre Dame is shitters, they just don't have the players like they used to, but they did hit shots when they needed it. Syracuse's press IMO looked awful, ND broke it with ease everytime up the floor but they're still a top 10 team. Looks like Missouri is going to be #2.

Not having Fab Melo definitely hurt, but the five players on the floor have been there for every game with him, they should've been able to pull it out. Like said previously, I don't like UK at #1 in the Calipari era, but you never know.

Shitters 9-10 or 10-10 is pure shitters and all the shitter shots they banked in.:why:
Overrated Wrote:This is Overrated, You stupid sob.

Uk don't suck, it's the jack ass fan base! BBN BABY AWWW YEAAA ####BBNConfusednicker:Confusednicker:

GO BIG BLEW GO BIG BLEW GO BIG BLEW, We are # 1 wooooooo! Do you fans get a bonus at work or something for the UK ball team being # 1

Cuse lost without Melo, Big deal, So what? I mean Cuse did go 20 and 0 only Murray State can say that.

GO BIG BLEWWWWW #1 #BBN

This is pretty much the reason we hate Syracuse.
Well, Its all good.
If you lost to ND, apparently shitters, without Melo then I would hate to see the rest of the season without him.
Pages: 1 2 3