Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who has the Best Student Section?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Which Mountain School has the Best Student Section?
Johnson Central
Paintsville's student section has been coming along from what I've seen. I wish they would have kept the pep section like this all year!
hazard
Hazard!!!!!
obviously Hazard,with captain H leading the way the pep section is the wildest bunch of students u will ever see.everybody from tiny tots to grown seniors and many people join in with the pep section to support the team with all their hearts.
i think it is BLHS, they have done some pretty wild stuff this year....everything from togas with mohawks to boys dressing up like a cheerleaders.
sf
You should have been there to see the Blackcat student section during District Tournament, it was unrivaled.
PAINTSVILLE--

They're student section dominated JC's pep section again in the district tournament. That says a lot considering Paintsville has a fraction of the kids that JC has!

I love Paintsville's "You Wish" slogan! They had everything from kids dressed up like basketball players to cheerleaders! They're definantly a rowdy bunch! Did you see those two boys that dressed like cheerleaders for Paintsville? That takes some balls lol!

Overall, Paintsville's pep section is the best and they'll prove it in the 15th regional tournament!
After seeing the district tournament, I'd have to say Prestonsburg.
In the 16th region its Rowan County hands down
Paintsville
[quote author=-XXX- link=topic=20453.msg204604#msg204604 date=1141611505]
PAINTSVILLE--

They're student section dominated JC's pep section again in the district tournament. That says a lot considering Paintsville has a fraction of the kids that JC has!

I love Paintsville's "You Wish" slogan! They had everything from kids dressed up like basketball players to cheerleaders! They're definantly a rowdy bunch! Did you see those two boys that dressed like cheerleaders for Paintsville? That takes some balls lol!

Overall, Paintsville's pep section is the best and they'll prove it in the 15th regional tournament!
[/quote]

Yeah "We Wish" we we could put on our Mama's underwear and make-up for the night. (NOT!!!!!!)

I bet their parent's were so proud of them! Paintsville's student section is loud alright, loud and obnoxious!!! I thought their

cheerleaders looked like Hoochie Mama's. Fear This is just what I would want written on my thighs!

I give the best student section award to J.C. HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!!!!! :party:
Prestonsburg
One game i saw of Johnson Centrals was unreal...they had an amazing pep section. But at the tournament they kind of let me down....sorry guys but i have to say Paintsville on this one...
The Blackcats
Prestonsburg's has come to every game this season and they are about an average of 200 students per game and at District there was at the most 250-300 !!!
Pike Central
No way Paintsville, when Prestonsburg played at Paintsville, Prestonsburg had more students.  When the Blackcats are at home I believe they have the best, from what I have seen.  I also liked what they did during the district championship with the flag over the student section.  I don't think I've ever seen that done, props.
No way PC!!  They are very disrespectful and rude!
Shelby Valley, blue crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Blue Crew is pretty good-- during tournament time... usually though they just sit during season games. This year though it's gotten a lot better for regular games. But they always rock during tournament time!
Bleacher Creatrures of Magoffin County................Feel The Sting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems there is a post about this topic atleast 2-3 times a month!
Confusedurrender:
prestonsburg!
Anybody but South Floyd....
BL is very loud and has a very nice following, but during the last few weeks it has been Paintsville... since the girls went down to Richmond they have been unrivaled in innovative cheers and their comebacks to other schools cheers... plus they shut JC's pep section down twice, Magoffin, and Prestonsburg... don't believe me... I'll send you the game tapes

plus when other schools start stealing your cheers... you know your "awesome"
Prestonsburg...Hail Blackcats!
P-burg had a better student section at paintsville's gym than p-ville did.
Pages: 1 2 3 4