Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Seating at expo center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When u buy the tickets are u going to set wherever u want or ae u going to have to get tickets all together if u are going with people
good question  we need to know
It would be terrible to have a mixed crowd with fans from both teams sitting together. Could spell some trouble in the stands.
the schools will have designated areas with reserved seating which will be lower arena then general admisson will be upper but the best seats in the Expo are upper arena first row right in the middle...Reserved seats are 7 and General Admission is 6
Are they going to have a designated place for the student section?
that is up to the school...in the end zones will be the bands
At the Expo Center will fans be able to paint, have noise-makers, etc.?
I know at JC 957th District Tournament) you could paint but, you had to wear a shirt!
I'm pretty sure that each school only got 100 student tickets. From what I understood, it will just be a mixed crowd.If that is the

case they better have some good security! LOL Couldn't you just imagine Paintsville fans sitting side-by-side with their favorite

EAGLE supporter? If they had to get a little "grease " on them they would just die!  :clap:
Well I hope they just put the student section behind they teams bench or somthing, But seats on the upper part of the arena would be nice to seat at too!
[quote author=blackcat_student link=topic=20451.msg204813#msg204813 date=1141616690]
Well I hope they just put the student section behind they teams bench or somthing, But seats on the upper part of the arena would be nice to seat at too!
[/quote]

I Agree!!
im sure we can paint noise makers on the other hand are not alowed...Neither are tunnels or signs of any kind...

I was at the draw and they went over all this...
It's my understanding that all seats are assigned,even the upper arena.
well personly i wouldnt want to have any grease on me either, but thats beside the point. i dont believe that the games would be as fun if there wasnt a fan section for the teams, in my opinion the players do the phiysical part of the game and it is up to the fans to do as much as they can with the mental part of the game.  the crowd wont be able to participate in school cheers and what not, and i know that some schools like my own barley even have a band so why would they get their own section.  but nomatter how it works out the 15th region will be a great tourney to watch