Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 14th region All-A Classic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's going to Frankfort from the 14th? Owsley, Hazard, Leslie or Jenkins.
Leslie or Owsley
I have not seen Leslile or Jenkins play but I know if Owsley comes out ready to play and no outside factors come into play (wink, wink) they will be hard to keep out of the capital city next week.
Hard to say what will happen in the Owsley/Hazard game tonight? You can't really bet on how girls are going to play, most of them are so moody, it makes a big difference on how they feel on a particular night, whether they feel like playing or not. There is not that big of a difference between Leslie/Owsley/Hazard. Any of the 3 could win and it should be a good semi and a good final. Good luck to all of the teams tonight and on Saturday.
Owsley defeated Hazard tonight. Don't remember the score but they won by around 12 points. Peyton Wright had 32 for Owsley and Chelsie Handshoe had 17, many of them on 3's.
Leslie defeated Jenkins in the other game by around 12

So it's a battle of birds tomorrow night in Jackson as the Lady Owls and Lady Eagles go at it for the championship. Owsley won it in 2010 and Leslie won it last year.
Go Owsley !!
Leslie Co. is playing pretty good Basketball right now with an 8 game win streak and winning 9 of their last 10. Leslie by 8 points in a good game.
Leslie looked like a well balanced team last night. Wright will have to have some help from her teammates. I'm sure Leslie will double her most of the night. Should be a good game. I'll go with Owsley by 3.

Coach Paul Green has been in the championship game a bunch of times. His teams were runner-up to Whitesburg at least 3 or 4 times back in the early 2000's, and he lost to Leslie in the finals last year . His Lady Owls finally broke through and won it in 2010. Hopefully they'll cut the nets again tonight.

The winner will face a pretty good Newport Central Catholic team in Frankfort.
I'm going with Owsley to win it by 4. Peyton Wright looks confident right now and the rest of the team has been doing a good job stepping up to help. Go Lady Owls!!!!! Would like to see you in Frankfort next week.
Lady Owls win!!!! 71-60 Great job girls. Good luck in Frankfort.