Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Pikeville v.s. (2) Johnson Central 3/6/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tip off 8:00

Pikeville - 56
Johnson Central - 65
Central will be too much for the young Panthers...Central by 10+
Should be a great game with Central Alum Bart Williams facing his high school team for the first time in his coaching career. He has done a great job his year bringing the Panthers to a district title after a tough year. The Eagles should win this one but it will be close.
Johnson Central
JC
Johnson Central by 11
Johnson Central by 8
Johnson Central by 10+
jc by 10+
JC in a close one.  Don't count Pikeville out.  They are playing well. 
JC by 15
Johnson Central should be playing in round 2! But Pikeville should give the JC a good game!
As a fan of Johnson Central i think we will win by 15 or 16. if jesse meek , jamie mccarty,kyle rice and jb play like they did in the P'ville game we will get it . but if Tyler Whitaker plays like he did starns should take him out . the game against paintsville they just got lucky and the refs were more than likely paid...... but i'll be behind my boys all the way!!!!!!! LETS GO EAGLES :biggrin:
Id like to say pikeville in this one  but i jus dont see it happening  Central by 12
I hope Jc can pull this one off....
JC--75
Pikeville-69
Hm looks like im the pioneer for Pikeville lol
i say Pikeville in a close one... 46-44
Dont feel all alone Panther, I am going to go with Pikeville aslo.  I think if Pikeville controls the pace of the game which they have just about every game this year, then I think Pikeville has the advantage.
JC in a blow out
[quote author=jchs_eagle08 link=topic=20435.msg204453#msg204453 date=1141606143]
  the game against paintsville they just got lucky and the refs were more than likely paid[/quote]

They were paid, by Johnson Central.  Home team is always responsible for paying the refs.  Two times on your own home court is a little more than luck, the Tigers just out-played them.
JC!
JC has the best draw of the tourney.  They defeated the teams in this bracket.  Pikeville is the draw every runner up wanted. 
[quote author=Mr. Analysis link=topic=20435.msg204874#msg204874 date=1141618074]
JC in a blow out
[/quote]

I don't think it will be a blow out by any stretch because Pikeville is playing well at the moment.  However, I do think that JC has the edge and will pull out the win.

Go Eagles!
I think this game will be decided by defence and whoever handles and executes.
[quote author=Nike Man link=topic=20435.msg205055#msg205055 date=1141652621]
JC has the best draw of the tourney.  They defeated the teams in this bracket.  Pikeville is the draw every runner up wanted. 
[/quote]I agree nike Man.  Central has the best draw. 
I say Johnson Central wins this game by 11