Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Pike Central v.s. (2) Betsy Layne 3/6/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tip off 6:30

Pike Central - 68
Betsy Layne - 72
This game will definitely be a battle and could go either way but i think Betsy Layne will be too much for the Hawks...
Betsy Layne by 8.....
Pike Central
Pike Central by 10+.
Pike Central easily
Pike Central
I agree, Pike Central will win by 10+  They have a lot of good players on that team plus one great player in Brad Lowe.  They also have the best coach in this region in David Rowe.  Go Hawks.
PC by 7
You cant count BL out......especially after they beat PC at PC earlier this season.....
I have to go with my Hawks, in a close, well played game. If pike central can stop brandon kidd down low, and limit turn overs, they will win.
Betsy Layne by 5
Pike Central in a WAR
Bl by 6!
BLHS will win, but it will be a close game just because it is tournament time. But BLHS has a lot of seniors and they are wanting to go out in a bang!!!
[quote author=lakers41501 link=topic=20434.msg204331#msg204331 date=1141599835]
I agree, Pike Central will win by 10+ They have a lot of good players on that team plus one great player in Brad Lowe. They also have the best coach in this region in David Rowe. Go Hawks.
[/quote]

I agree PCC will win, but about the best coach in the region IDK about that.  BMR has averaged 20 wins a season for his career, numerous district titles 7 regional titles and a four final fours, 2 finals appearances, and a state title.
I'm taking BL in a close one
Going with BL by 8 BL is focused on winning region
pike central will win in a close game simply because it is tournament time and they have stepped their game up to another level. In the district tournament Brad Ratliff played one of the best games i have seen this year out of a point guard and i expect that the Hawks won't slow down now.
Pike Central
No war in this game. I see PC winning it by 10 + with Hamilton and Lowe having a great night.
PC!!!!
I take bl. with brad ratliff running point guard, mr turn over.  good pick coach of the year
Pike Central by 8.
[quote author=blackcat link=topic=20434.msg204191#msg204191 date=1141592228]
Tip off 6:30

Pike Central - 68
Betsy Layne - 72
[/quote]

Two really good teams....I'm going to say Betsy Layne by 5
I am going to say PC !!

Gotta go with Betsy Layne, too many seniors and too much bench.  Should be a good game though.
People mention that Betsy Layne beat Ceantral 2 weeks ago.  During that game Fan support was very low and central came out flat.

Central by double digits.