Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pcc @ lcc 1-19-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can LCC keep this game in reach?
Yes they can. Just not sure which lcc team will show up. If the lcc team they play kcc shows up it should be a good ball game, if not who knows what will happen.
PCC by 12
No guards for LCC = big problems! They can battle on the inside with Perry, but don't have the guards to handle a press or handle Beverly and Paige on the outside. Probably be a rough game depending on what the officials want to let go. Should be a 10 pt game, but that is why they play, being at Letcher will help them too. Hopefully the team that played Knott will show up and it will be a good one. Perry 59-49
PCC 70 LCC 49. Paige has had an average game (scoring wise) the past two games, look for him to light it up tonight. Braxton will have his usual good game. Cornett is usually consistent. If Huff, Combs, or Pray can manage to break out of their scoring slumps, this game could end up in the eighties for PCC.
Perry Central - 65
Letcher Central - 43
Perry 63
Letcher 45
EKYHoops Wrote:No guards for LCC = big problems! They can battle on the inside with Perry, but don't have the guards to handle a press or handle Beverly and Paige on the outside. Probably be a rough game depending on what the officials want to let go. Should be a 10 pt game, but that is why they play, being at Letcher will help them too. Hopefully the team that played Knott will show up and it will be a good one. Perry 59-49

Not true, Johnson is a very good guard and a great defender. Paige is good enough to put up big numbers anyway, but Johnson will give him fits. Gregory has really improve as a point guard and can get to the basket as easily as Beverly, but has more trouble finishing.

I've never seen a Hatcher coached team press!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Not true, Johnson is a very good guard and a great defender. Paige is good enough to put up big numbers anyway, but Johnson will give him fits. Gregory has really improve as a point guard and can get to the basket as easily as Beverly, but has more trouble finishing.

I've never seen a Hatcher coached team press!
As poorly as they have played against the press the last couple of games, I would be very surprised not to see it tonight. Johnson is a great defender, but doesn't handle the ball well enough to play guard. Paige/Johnson will be fun to watch, Johnson is more physical than Paige wants to be, so I think it will bother him.
Johnson is the best on the ball defender in the mountains. Just ask Moore of SCHS and Justice of KCC. It will be interesting to see how LCC plays. PCC would be wise not to overlook them.
Perry Central plays a slow half court style. Letcher Central is very dangerous in the half court. I look for this to be a very good game.
Perry Central- 55
Letcher Central-48
UKisN1 Wrote:Johnson is the best on the ball defender in the mountains. Just ask Moore of SCHS and Justice of KCC. It will be interesting to see how LCC plays. PCC would be wise not to overlook them.

Yeah he is but... Perry way better coached team then Letcher. And if Johnson does a pretty good job on Jaysean, Perry still has Braxton.
if lcc would get kendall ballou more involved I think they would be a much better team. I think he is the most athletic player they have
34-26 PCC up 2 minutes left in 3rd.