Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Prestonsburg v.s. (2) Belfry 3/7/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tip off 6:30

Prestonsburg - 78
Belfry - 68
Prestonsburg!  Good Luck Blackcats!!!
Belfry will take this one again by 3....
I will take Prestonsburg in this matchup
I'll take Prestonsburg in a close one.
Prestonsburg
Prestonsburg by 5.....Can't wait.
hopefully the pirates can regroup from last night and pull this one out again, i think they will be ready for the blackcats .. i take Belfry by 4 ..
Hey P-Burg fans....Prestonsburg High School will have t-shirts for sell by late Monday or early Tuesday morning...bring money to school....Support your 58th district Champions and hopefully your 15th region Champs!!
This should be a great game. I am going to go with Belfry by 6 points in this one. Good luck
I'm going to say P-burg in a CLOSE one... good luck boys
Sadly, unless Belfry gets their heads out of the molasses, I see Prestonsburg winning by a dozen. 
The Burg by 13!
Good luck cats!
This will definitely be a good game. Good Luck to both teams.
My prediction:
Belfry by 2.
I wasnt at the first Belfry P-Burg match up....but Belfry won in OT or 2OT...But it was at Belfry and i heard P-Burg played horrible....
Prestonsburg should be ready......I pick the cats in a close one!        Good Luck Blackcats!!!!
If Sean and Lewis keep clicking on all cylinders  than no one I repeat no one in the 15th Region will Stop Prestonsburg !!!

Belfry-----------67
Prestonsburg--79
[quote author=blackcat_student link=topic=20432.msg204394#msg204394 date=1141603842]
If Sean and Lewis keep clicking on all cylinders than no one I repeat no one in the 15th Region will Stop Prestonsburg !!!

Belfry-----------67
Prestonsburg--79
[/quote]
I totally agree "No One" will stop us but i take the burg by 8
Pirates by 10+
I think that this one is too close to call
Well Im going with Prestonsburg... although I don't want them playing my Tigers... but I think they are coming around at the right time... I just wish all the heavy hitters weren't in the same bracket
[quote author=cardinalfan27 link=topic=20432.msg204478#msg204478 date=1141607141]
I just wish all the heavy hitters weren't in the same brackett
[/quote]
True !!! only one the bottom brackett is missing is Pike Central !
If Prestonsburg utilizes Leslie and Barnett like they did in the disrtict tournament then no team in the 15th region is big enough to stop the cats.  I don't think they will go away from their bread and butter so I'm gonna say P-burg by 5.  Go Cats!!
I just cannot wait till Tuesday, I think the atmosphere is gonna be so great for this game and the one after this one !!!
Prestonsburg will take this one, they have peaked at the right time.
Belfry better straighten up and get their stuff back together!  This should be a very close one! 
Good Luck boys!!! :pirateshoot:    Belfry CAN win this game....I guess it all depends on which BELFRY team shows up to play .....  :pirateshoot:
[quote author=blackcat link=topic=20432.msg204187#msg204187 date=1141592011]
Tip off 6:30

Prestonsburg - 78
Belfry - 68
[/quote]

This is a hard game for me because I really don't want either team to win but since there has to be a winner ...... I'll go with Prestonsburg.
[quote author=BlackcatFootball08 link=topic=20432.msg204411#msg204411 date=1141604819]
[quote author=blackcat_student link=topic=20432.msg204394#msg204394 date=1141603842]
If Sean and Lewis keep clicking on all cylinders than no one I repeat no one in the 15th Region will Stop Prestonsburg !!!

Belfry-----------67
Prestonsburg--79
[/quote]
I totally agree "No One" will stop us but i take the burg by 8
[/quote]

Thanks for the locker room matireal guys....start measuring your mouth because you may have to stick your foot in it...lol
I def think PBURG is playing the better ball at the right time. I will take PBURG in a close game by 4
Pages: 1 2