Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan County vs. Russell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Wins and why
Rowan county has played Russell in the EKC tournament and had troubles defeating the Red Devils and there hot hand shooter Skaggs. I cant chose a definate winner, but i will say Rowan County has a tendancy to play down to their competition and Russell with a chip on their shoulder from the win that was "stolen" from them by Trevor Newsome who hit a couple once in a lifetime shots down the stretch that i dont see falling for him tonight he is a great defender but he is a liability on the offensive end.
Rowan County will win this one.
Rowan Co. 54-46.
I will root for Russell but they will not win.
Rings-R-Us Wrote:Rowan county has played Russell in the EKC tournament and had troubles defeating the Red Devils and there hot hand shooter Skaggs. I cant chose a definate winner, but i will say Rowan County has a tendancy to play down to their competition and Russell with a chip on their shoulder from the win that was "stolen" from them by Trevor Newsome who hit a couple once in a lifetime shots down the stretch that i dont see falling for him tonight he is a great defender but he is a liability on the offensive end.

Let Russell leave him open tonight and see how many he makes again. Also, how did your prediction from the Rowan/Fleming game turn out? And all that other nonsense you posted along with it...?
Three of the top 5 players in the 15th region on the court tonight in this one. Should be another good game.
Halftime

Russell 26
Rowan 24
End of 3rd

Russell 43
Rowan 35
End of regulation

Russell 57
Rowan 57