Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge @ Pikeville (01/20)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any thoughts on this game??
and will wolter play??
Will they sing The Star Spangled Banner and O Canada before the game?
Didn't these two teams already meet up in the preseason? If Will shows up to play, I take Pikeville by 8+
AT Pikeville with that fan section?.....Pikeville by 9
it should be a good game but ill take pikeville by 15
Definitely will be a great game. Looking forward to finally seeing this East Ridge team and players. I will go with Pikeville by 5.
Pikeville 59-50.
Two good rivals. Should be a great game. Pikeville 62--57.
Pikeville by 12
This will be a tough one for the Warriors. They will need to be at full strength to contend for this one. Pikeville is an extremely tough place to win, one being they have an excellent fan section.

Prediction: Pikeville by 12 at home.
Going to be a great game. Hope the Pikeville Faithful fill the gym.
Pikeville rolls
Woofer playing????
Pikeville
Rumor that the Canadian players have heading home and no longer enrolled at East Ridge. Hope so. This is Kentucky High School basketball. We do not need teams recruiting from Canada, Texas and New York. We should be for our own because other sure will not.
Big Eagle Wrote:Rumor that the Canadian players have heading home and no longer enrolled at East Ridge. Hope so. This is Kentucky High School basketball. We do not need teams recruiting from Canada, Texas and New York. We should be for our own because other sure will not.
IF that rumor is true, I actually hate to hear it. Irregardless of all the recruiting allegations, which make for good gossip and nothing else without proof, I enjoy watching talented basketball players. I kind of hope it isn't true, really looking forward to watching this game tonight because of them. I always enjoy watching PHS kids compete against good talent.
that rumor about the canadians going home is not true, i am a student as ER and i just seen them walk down the hallway. get your shit straight Big Eagle.
RollTribe Wrote:that rumor about the canadians going home is not true, i am a student as ER and i just seen them walk down the hallway. get your shit straight Big Eagle.

I addressed it as a RUMOR and stated my opinion. Did not say it was illegal so get your panties out of a wad and be happy.
RollTribe Wrote:that rumor about the canadians going home is not true, i am a student as ER and i just seen them walk down the hallway. get your shit straight Big Eagle.
Well, I believe you are a student at ER now :biggrin:

It's just a joke. lol
Panther Thunder Wrote:Well, I believe you are a student at ER now :biggrin:

It's just a joke. lol

:biggrin: He probably won't understand it...
You know what I wish? I wish we could get on here and talk about teams, games, and sports without having to listen to this childish banter, silly rumors, and the bashing of people. I realize that some of these people are in H.S. or perhaps younger, but if you are going to post on here, you really need to act more mature. Back to the game, I see this on going either way, gotta make Pikeville a slight favorite at home.