Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nebraska - 70 (13) Indiana - 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Indiana misses a desperation 3 at the buzzer to win.

Nebraska fans storm the court after the game. What goes around comes around.
lol, this day just keeps getting better...

And I don't know about storming the court over beating Indiana, but whatever floats your boat I guess. Have to say, I hope they got to walk all over a player or two.
They are awful away from those hometown calls.
Did Uk beat Indiana, ESPN is blacked out for me.
^
Your entire internet is probably blacked out because of what you and Bernie look at together.
Who has Syracuse beat worth mentioning? Bernie Fine might be able to answer that.Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Your entire internet is probably blacked out because of what you and Bernie look at together.

This has made my day. :hilarious:
WALL2WALL Wrote:This has made my day. :hilarious:

Mine too. Confusednicker:
Hoosiers can't win away from Assembly Hall.
Did Uk beat Indiana, I can't find it on here, and ESPN is still blacked out. Damn SOPA
Overrated Wrote:Did Uk beat Indiana, I can't find it on here, and ESPN is still blacked out. Damn SOPA

Did Syracuse beat Kentucky in that 1996 title game? I missed it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Did Syracuse beat Kentucky in that 1996 title game? I missed it.

:biglmao: :biglmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Idk, you tell me, I was too busy thinking about stuff in the past 10 years...not in the 342 when Jesus watched UK play.

A title. ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
The Big Ten is so hard for the away team.
How far did Syracuse make it last year in the tournament? I didn't see them in the final four, ESPN blacked out. :1:
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
Axel Foley Wrote:Hoosiers can't win away from Assembly Hall.

No Big 10 team wins away from home
Indiana is a completely different looking team on the road.