Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Food fiiiight!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No reservations is right.
Anthony Bourdain isn't done criticizing Paula Deen. The celeb chef and No Reservations star, who has bashed Deen's calorie-bomb recipes in the past, made an obvious dig at the Food Network star on Twitter Tuesday.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/anthony-bourdai...36628.html

[Image: 1326895885_anthony-bourdain-paula-deen-467.jpg]
Here's my rule of thumb. Fat Free = Taste Free.

IMO, all people have to remember, is moderation in whatever they eat or drink.
Speaking of food, since there a couple of Paintsville guys above me here, I tried the new Italian restaurant. It's pretty good. They need to work out a few bugs, like the waitresses getting a little more used to their job, and some more decorating, but it's not bad at all. No wine yet, but I'm sure that's coming, I saw the ABC number on the window.
What does Anthony Bourdain care anyway??? It isn't like she is his competition. Besides, he may develop liver disease at some point seeing that everytime I have ever watched his show he is drinking.
judgementday Wrote:What does Anthony Bourdain care anyway??? It isn't like she is his competition. Besides, he may develop liver disease at some point seeing that everytime I have ever watched his show he is drinking.
He's just making the observation that she has pushed diabetic unfriendly foods for years, and now that she is diabetic, she is making money off of the disease. Hence the tweet, "Thinking of getting into the leg-breaking business, so I can profitably sell crutches later."
eat in moderation, drink in moderation, exercise in moderation, jerkoff in moderation, cuss in moderation, post in moderation

or go to las vegas
toussaints Wrote:eat in moderation, drink in moderation, exercise in moderation, jerkoff in moderation, cuss in moderation, post in moderation

or go to las vegas

Never..
^
hahaha
TheRealVille Wrote:Speaking of food, since there a couple of Paintsville guys above me here, I tried the new Italian restaurant. It's pretty good. They need to work out a few bugs, like the waitresses getting a little more used to their job, and some more decorating, but it's not bad at all. No wine yet, but I'm sure that's coming, I saw the ABC number on the window.

Thanks for the info. May have to give it a shot here in a couple of weeks.
TheRealVille Wrote:Speaking of food, since there a couple of Paintsville guys above me here, I tried the new Italian restaurant. It's pretty good. They need to work out a few bugs, like the waitresses getting a little more used to their job, and some more decorating, but it's not bad at all. No wine yet, but I'm sure that's coming, I saw the ABC number on the window.

Is it a new place in Paintsville? If so where at? I love trying new places.
Anthony Bourdain rips on everyone. Have you ever watched any of his shows? He's always making jabs at other "food" commentators and host. It's part of his bad boy routine
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Is it a new place in Paintsville? If so where at? I love trying new places.
Yes, it's at the red light at Depot Rd. Where the BBQ places were, almost across from F.S. Vanhoose Lumber.