Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This forum is really slow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glad the sports pages are still busy.
I've noticed this as well.
I cant figure it out either. I guess there are only so many replies you can make to stupid threads such as:

"What songs are you listenening to now?"

"What are are you watching now?"

What's in your CD player now?"

"Person above you game"

"Lets make a story"

"Animal alphabet"

"Post padding thread"

Surely there has got to be more going on in people's lives than to waste their time posting in these ridiculous things. Perhaps that's the reason NCF?
Winter blues I guess
Bob Seger Wrote:I cant figure it out either. I guess there are only so many replies you can make to stupid threads such as:

"What songs are you listenening to now?"

"What are are you watching now?"

What's in your CD player now?"

"Person above you game"

"Lets make a story"

"Animal alphabet"

"Post padding thread"

Surely there has got to be more going on in people's lives than to waste their time posting in these ridiculous things. Perhaps that's the reason NCF?

Maybe there drug lords and this is there escape.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Maybe there drug lords and this is there escape.

You may be on to something..........maybe that's what it is...lol!!!
I agree.
I'm not one of them but maybe they are pulling a Wikipedia on us Wink
I've noticed the same thing...usually this is the busiest time for the site. Don't know what's up but it needs to change...
Add this car to the forum, and it is guaranteed to speed up. I love this car. Audi R8.

[Image: tumblr_lpb1nzIE3H1qmhcymo1_500_large.jpg]
TheRealVille Wrote:Add this car to the forum, and it is guaranteed to speed up. I love this car. Audi R8.

[Image: tumblr_lpb1nzIE3H1qmhcymo1_500_large.jpg]
Now that's what I call sharp.

Kinda reminds you of a '57 Chevy, doesn't it?....lol
Bob Seger Wrote:Now that's what I call sharp.

Kinda reminds you of a '57 Chevy, doesn't it?....lol
That's what got me Bob, the color. I couldn't see anybody giving 150K for a car, though. But, people do it. I have an old Harley that is almost the same color. Actually, the Harley is seafoam green and white, just like the '57.
TheRealVille Wrote:That's what got me Bob, the color. I couldn't see anybody giving 150K for a car, though. But, people do it. I have an old Harley that is almost the same color. Actually, the Harley is seafoam green and white, just like the '57.

My all time favorite color.