Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Tournament Pairings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it will come down to Pike Central and P-burg in the finals, very close game , with P-burg coming out on top.

I would love to see Pikeville win it all, but it's very doubtful.
I think you have to take into consideration who is playing the best at this time.  Pikeville is really hot winning their district.  Pike Central played the best they have all year against Belfry in the district championship.  Paintsville is young but very talented.  P-burg has a solid team but have been inconsistent.  Same for Betsy Layne and Belfry; good but inconsistent.  Johnson Central is loaded with talent but they have to find a way to pull it all together.  Shelby Valley has been here before and knows how to win.  Right now it's too close to call.  Should be a fun tournament to watch! :thumpsup:
Moofer your completely wrong...Johnson Central will win it all!!
What are you smokin this afternoon Jumpman? JC will not win this tournament my friend. 
[quote author=VoR link=topic=20425.msg205180#msg205180 date=1141663949]
I would love to see Pikeville win it all, but it's very doubtful.
[/quote]

I'd love to see Pikeville win as well. I think its possible, but the team will have to work really hard. Most players have a 'can-do' attitude though, so it could happen.

Right now, i see prestonsburg coming out on top though.
Round 1 Winners
Pike Central       
Johnson Central
Belfry
Paintsville
paintsville all the way.... to much talent there and no one can stop them...
Pages: 1 2