Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County 54 - Estill County 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
didn't expect this.

Whitley Co. 56
Estill Co. 39

Estill Co. 12 9 11 7 39
Whitley Co. 10 14 17 13 56

Estill Co. -- Jones 3, Jenkins 9, Baber 16, Morris 6, Evans 5.

Whitley Co. -- Couch 4, Rutherford 2, Powers 25, Lawson 6, Petrey 19.
Surprised by the score.
I thought Whitley had the better team, but with only 2 wins coming into this one, i thought we might have a let down against Estill.
Runit, I wasn't there so I have no idea what happened. I was tempted to ask you if you all carry your games on the radio but didn't. I don't know if Estill was tired from playing 2 games in a row or what but from the looks of the stats, Powers and Petrey beat Estill.
Missed on this one. I picked Estill Co.
I thought EC would win this one. Nice win by WC.
Bad loss for Estill County. They should have won this game
Estill is very inconsitant becuase they are so young. when they start putting good games in a row they shuld be tough, but who knows when they will start doing it Distrcits will be on us before we know it.
Honestly even with two wins I thought Whitley would win, they have played a brutal schedule and it paid off in this game. Estill played will early and was hitting their threes, as Whitley defense responded and forced some bad shots by the Engineers the Colonels offense picked up, with Powers having a great first half and Petrey having a second half.
these 2 will meet again around the same time next year in Irvine. Should be a dandy next year with both teams returning a lot of talent
Morris must have had an off night. He usually scores double figures.
Strikeout King Wrote:Runit, I wasn't there so I have no idea what happened. I was tempted to ask you if you all carry your games on the radio but didn't. I don't know if Estill was tired from playing 2 games in a row or what but from the looks of the stats, Powers and Petrey beat Estill.

Yea, Whitley carries all of there games on 104.3 WEZJ, but they dont stream it on the net.
As brave said, the first quarter was all Estill and after that Whitley just looked tougher.
Whitleys record is misleading theyve played a lot of good teams close and powers and petrey are two of the best big men in the region.
Im sure Estill will bounce back.
I hope so we have a huge district game Friday