Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Joe B. Hall Classic @ Montgomery County - 1/21/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone looking for a great day to watch High School basketball you should come to Montgomery County High School on Jan 21st.

2:00 pm - Mason County vs Pulaski County

3:45 pm - Perry Central vs Ashland Blazers

5:15 pm - Bullitt East vs Rowan County

7:15 pm - Trinity (Lou) vs Madison Central

9:00 pm - Montgomery County - Letcher Central
Trinity/Madison Central will probably be the best game all year
^ Yes.. Bullitt East and Rowan should be a great game also...
This will be one of the few times Jaysean Paige will walk into a gym and not be the best player there.
Looks like a great day of basketball.
Why doesnt GRC play in this?
Fred Sanford Wrote:Why doesnt GRC play in this?

You have to be asked.
I am 99.9% sure they have been invited just for the crowd alone.
I am a 100 percent sure that they have been invited several years and always decline the invitation.
Jaysean will be the best player in the gym EKFF unless Davis or Kidd Gilcrest decide to come watch the games or something.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Jaysean will be the best player in the gym EKFF unless Davis or Kidd Gilcrest decide to come watch the games or something.

No saying your wrong. But I would have to disagree... I would say Jay might be the most talented player there but IMO I wouldn't say he is the best all around player in the classic... But again, not saying your wrong but its just my opinion....

But take your pick.... List of very good players in the Joe B. Hall Classic

Derek Willis (Bullitt East) - getting looks from: Kentucky, Indiana, Louisville, and Purdue...

Darryl Hicks (Trinity) - getting looks from: Arizona, Indiana, and Auburn

Dominique Hawkins (Madison Central) - getting looks from: Illinois, and Arkansas

Jaysean Paige (Perry) - getting looks from: Marshall, EKU, Northern KY

Charles Foster (Trinity) - getting looks from: EKU, Dayton

Omar Prewitt (Montogmery)
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Jaysean will be the best player in the gym EKFF unless Davis or Kidd Gilcrest decide to come watch the games or something.

lol. You need to get out of the mountains more.
ekff Wrote:No saying your wrong. But I would have to disagree... I would say Jay might be the most talented player there but IMO I wouldn't say he is the best all around player in the classic... But again, not saying your wrong but its just my opinion....

Derek Willis (Bullitt East) - getting looks from: Kentucky, Indiana, Louisville, and Purdue...

Dominique Hawkins (Madison Central) - getting looks from: Illinois, and Arkansas

We finally agree on something!!! Its gonna be a great day of bball. Ekff are you going, if so maybe we could sit together.
^ yeah I'll b there.. Sure can sir
How does the admission work? Does one ticket cover all games or is there some other breakdown? My main interest is in the third and fourth games but it could be that the gymnasium will fill early and I'll have to go early and watch the first two games, too.
Another loss for LCC............can it really get any worse?
ekff Wrote:No saying your wrong. But I would have to disagree... I would say Jay might be the most talented player there but IMO I wouldn't say he is the best all around player in the classic... But again, not saying your wrong but its just my opinion....

Adam Wing (Rowan) Signed with Evansville, Recruited by Oklahoma State
You better not sleep on Taylor Gover from Pulaski. He's capable of putting up 40 on mason. And will probably be the best true point guard there. This kid will also go D-1
ekff Wrote:^ yeah I'll b there.. Sure can sir

I will find you and come sit with you. Maybe at halftime we come get that game going you was asking me about. I hope ur knee is better that it was in highschool if not u will struggle checking me. Might not b a bad idea to tape up those ankles b4 we hit the court.
Great line up of games. Interested to see if letcher central can rebound against montgomery co.
^ lol I ain't playing against a legend...
ekff Wrote:^ lol I ain't playing against a legend...

Ive just been having a little fun with ya. Hopefully, I can get off work and see ya there.
Its going to be very interesting to see how many points that Willis can score against Wing from RC.
Are there any radio or on line streams of the games?
Anybody know if game is online or radio
ekff Wrote:This will be one of the few times Jaysean Paige will walk into a gym and not be the best player there.

he might've been the best player there after all..
Overall Townsend from Rowan County may have had the best overall performance of the day. Someone on the other thread called him the most underated play in the state. Coach Barr, from Bullit East stated in the paper after the game that he is one of the best point guards in the state. I think that he showed he deserved those comments tonight.
Colonels87 Wrote:Overall Townsend from Rowan County may have had the best overall performance of the day. Someone on the other thread called him the most underated play in the state. Coach Barr, from Bullit East stated in the paper after the game that he is one of the best point guards in the state. I think that he showed he deserved those comments tonight.

Did you not see what Hawkins (Madison) did to Trinity??
UkFan23 Wrote:he might've been the best player there after all..

Hawkins was... Even heard some Perry fans say it...
Who won the Montgomery Co /LCC game?
Pages: 1 2