Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 players in 15th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts?
1.) Shane Hall- Johnson central
2.) Cody Belter- Shelby Valley
3.) Ethan Rowe- Pikeville
4.) Landon Hale- Betsy Layne
5.) Ray Kasongo- East Ridge
6.) Robinson- Belfry
7.) Dalton Richardson- Shelby Valley
8.) Tony Wolter- East Ridge
9.) Dylan Meade- Betsy Layne
10.) Tiller- Paintsville
Messer is averaging 15 and 12 at Belfry, very underrated.

From my knowledge ONLY, kids I've SEEN (Have yet to see Pikeville or Paintsville)

1. BJ Moore
2. Shane Hall
3. Justin Johnson
4. Tony Wolter
5. Cody Belter
6. Dylan Meade
7. Tony Messer
8. Ray Kasongo (Most athletic on the list, too lazy)

Can't think of any more right now.
Imsoclutch Wrote:1.) Shane Hall- Johnson central
6.) Robinson- Belfry
10.) Tiller- Paintsville

Gotta have BJ Moore in there....and I don't think Rowe should be that high...
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:Gotta have BJ Moore in there....and I don't think Rowe should be that high...

Gotta have BJ Moore in there...and I don't think Hale should be that high...
I think Justin Johnson (1) BJ Moore (2)
Justin johnson (1) and BJ Moore (2) and Shane Hall (3). From the games I have watched Johnson has shut down anyone he has guarded and no one can stop him.
Roberts is the best player on Betsy Laynes entire team so he would have to be in the top 5. Kid does it all. Gets every loose ball or rebound anywhere close to him. Dominated the 15th Region All A.
That's What She Said Wrote:Roberts is the best player on Betsy Laynes entire team so he would have to be in the top 5. Kid does it all. Gets every loose ball or rebound anywhere close to him. Dominated the 15th Region All A.

I agree with your post..Dylan meade stepped up big for bobcats and so did Peyton Case during the All A..
You have to have the Corey Pitts kid from Magoffin in their somewhere.
1. Shane Hall (Johnson Central)
2. BJ Moore (Sheldon Clark)
3. Ethan Rowe (Pikeville)
4. Justin Johnson (Sheldon Clark)
5. Tony Wolter (East Ridge)
6. Dalton Richardson (Shelby Valley)
7. Tony Messer (Belfry)
8. Dylan Meade (Betsy Layne)
9. Cody Belter (Shelby Valley)
10. Andrew Roberts (Betsy Layne)
Johnson, Moore, Hall are in a league of their own. I haven't seen enough 15th region teams thus far to have a list. Tiller is definitely top 5 though.
Definitely Moore from Sheldon Clark, Hall is good underneath but needs some strength training IMO.
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:Gotta have BJ Moore in there....and I don't think Rowe should be that high...

I agree BJ Moore has to be on this list along with Talented Sophmore Justin Johnson!
1.Shane hall
2.Justin Johnson
3.Bj Moore
4.Tony Wolter
5.Dylan Meade
6.Dalton Richardson
7.Cody Belter
8.trevor tiller
9.Johnny Miller
10.Ray Kasgongo(to lazy)
pikevilles branham is better than rowe
p_c Hawks Wrote:pikevilles branham is better than rowe

I don't know about that....Rowe means the most to that Pikeville by 100%.....Good player and scrappy but good D shuts him DOWN ....Probably should be around the bottom of the top 10...
Hillbilly Heartthrob Wrote:I don't know about that....Rowe means the most to that Pikeville by 100%.....Good player and scrappy but good D shuts him DOWN ....Probably should be around the bottom of the top 10...
Rowe is much better at driving to the hoop and making a living at the free throw line if the outside shots are not there or not falling. Branham, as I understand it, had a touch of the flu this past week. I'm sure that contributed to him being "off" some, but it is NOT an excuse, BL and Magoffin County just flat out shut him down and were honestly the better teams both nights, even though Pikeville was able to escape in the Magoffin County game. He has the speed, quickness, and leaping ability to go to the basket instead of jacking up 3's, and he needs to learn to do that when the outside shot isn't there or isn't falling. In that regards, Ethan is a smarter player for taking what is given to him and should be rated higher. If Branham starts doing that, he would be a far more complete player. Just my opinion.

But to completely ignore one or both of these players on a top 10 in the 15th list like the poster valleybasketball did, is just ignoring the whole body of work and looking at only 2 games. Will dropped 30 on Magoffin before in the first game, had 14 against Dunbar, 15 against Bryan Station, etc. The kid can play.
1.B.J.Moore- sheldon clark
2.Shane Hall-johnson central
3. Dylan Meade-Betsy Layne
4. Andrew Roberts-Betsy Layne
5. Justin Johnson-sheldon Clark
6. Cody Belter-Shelby Valley
7.Trevor Tiller-Paintsville
8. Ray Kosongo-East Ridge
9.Will Branham-Pikeville
10.Ethan Rowe-Pikeville
Messer caries the Belfry team he is top 5. Watced Kosonga 3 times lazy other than nice dunks he is useless.
Messer held Shane Hall and Mason Pack from Tug Valley in check dont think Cody Belter will be a problem for him.Some of you guys dont know all of the best kids in 15 to not put Messer in the top 10
1.B.J.Moore- sheldon clark
2.Shane Hall-johnson central
3.Andrew Roberts-Betsy Layne
4.Dylan Meade-Betsy Layne
5.Cody Belter-Shelby Valley
6.Dalton Richardson-shelby valley
7.Trevor Tiller-Paintsville
8.Tony Wolter-east ridge
9.Ethan Rowe-Pikeville
10.Johnny Miller
Imsoclutch Wrote:1.) Shane Hall- Johnson central
6.) Robinson- Belfry
10.) Tiller- Paintsville

Do you not watch much 15th region basketball? You left of Moore and Johnson from Sheldon Clark.
moofer Wrote:Do you not watch much 15th region basketball? You left of Moore and Johnson from Sheldon Clark.

Which are probably the two best in the region.